Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By GPinheiro
#167763 Hello everyone, before everything, i am sorry for my possible bad english :)

So, the thing is, i was looking for a server Roleplay or adventure with Pixelmon Mod, and every single server is closed, i don't know why, but for sure that a lot of people are like me and prefer to focus on pixelmon and not on survival.

So, i got an idea for a possible server,
It would be a roleplay / adventure server where there were professions and businesses, and a possible micro economy where prices of everything on the server depends on the players' work and taxes, etc...

For example: It could be a pokeballs sales business, the same business will then depend on the workers (miners and farmers) to create the pokeballs. The price of the same has to be profitable for those who sell, because those who sell them have to first buy the materials to create them (every worked need to sell their gainz, like iron and other materials,not to npc, but to other business). Taxes could also be for the government, and the government with these taxes could pay the salary to the gym leaders. (there a lot of possible recreation of real life jobs and stuffs, like restaurants, mini markets, super markets, poke battles that need to pay tickets to assist)

Miner get Iron ----- > sell for 10 (% for govern) --->Pokeball business create Pokeballs ---> Sell to market for 20 (% for govern)----->Market sell to Player for 25. (dat will be always funny because the price will always depend of miners )

Could be paychecks every hour to everyone get money and the economy never stops.

This is just a small example of such an economy before I spoke.
All this in Adventure mode, a map made for this purpose. (There might be areas for mining and plantations)

I do not have experience in creating servers or something of the genre, but I wonder if someone is interested in this type of gameplay.

Not only would focus on pixelmon, as in other things like having houses, etc ...

I have many more ideas than with my gaming experience possible and are very 've seen on other servers , just adapt to what we need.

So, if someone know any server like this or want to do one, just msg me or something ^^

thanks.

By PixelmonMMO
#167784 We have MMO type pixelmon that is close to what you are saying. We have jobs and classes and you can start your own business/job. We are still in development. You can follow @PixelmonOnline for updates on this server. Would love to have you help
By Zerkky
#168282 Im willing to help you aswell :D
Not really with money since im low with it aswell xD
But im able to help you with building,website,etc...
JOIN THE TEAM