Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By AglarCZ
#168061 Hello, i am looking for new project which i could help with, ideally something in development/idea stage where i can use some of my ideas..

Experience with pixelmon: about 2 years
Experience with server admin: about 5 years
Skills: modpack creating and configurating, website management + designing (wordpress), teamspeak management, mc plugin management, chat moderation, video and sound edit etc.
Communication: skype, teamspeak, email, ...

Previously working on czech project (still helping with minor things), now wanna get some international experience. I speak czech, slovak, english and little bit of german.

By SeanRox712
#168110 Hi there! I'm the owner of a magnificent server on its way to release. We are designing a custom region map called Pixon and like Kanto, Johto, etc, its going to contain 8 gyms, real player gls, but unlike the games it has multi type themed gyms. We would certainly appreciate talented builders and designers on our server, if you wish to join add me SeanRox712 on Skype and check out our server's enjin website down below:

Skype: SeanRox712 (I'll add you to our official builder chat)
IP: shinypixel.mcph.co
Enjin:shinypixelmc.enjin.com
P.S Download the Custom texture pack we designed to accommodate for our server's unique themes, badges, and more!
JOIN THE TEAM