Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By TheNyne
#170825 Note - I am looking for mature and experienced builders and staff members only. If you can not handle yourself professionally or choose to abuse the powers given to you, I will quickly get rid of you. I only want you to apply if you believe in what I have started and would like to see it succeed as much as I do. Also Builders will need to be familiar with WorldEdit. Fill out the application below and if accepted you will be pm'ed added to the servers white list.

Link With Constant updates and pictures
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=740 ... p501424842

Summary for why I built this server - Ended up trying some servers online and none of them just really cut it for me. So I decided to create my own. Server is 100% functioning at the moment.

What I am trying to achieve - Both the Johto and Kanto regions set up similar to the Gameboy FR, LG, HG and SS games with similar Pokemon spawn locations similar to the actual games. The difference will be from the main spawn location the player will be able to choose where to start. Either Pallet Town or New Bark Town. From there they can travel and do the Gym's in the order they please. They can choose to do one side first and then the other. Or they can use the warp building located in each town and do the first gym on one side then hop to the other side and do the first gym there. So on and so forth. The map I downloaded had one Elite 4 area in it. I am thinking about duplicating that area and making it so there is a lower level and higher level variant of them that way it plays similar to the game. The game reflects the maps of the Gameboy games so no one should be able to "get lost". (World map already made, 85-90% complete)

*** IF YOU WANT TO HELP PLEASE HAVE A MIC SO WE CAN EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER ***

What I need:

Builders
Putting in Elite 4, Trainers, and setting up specific
Poke'mon spawns in similar aspects like the games. (easy to do just
time consuming)
Creating mini dungeons that are unique to the server only.
Using CustomNPC's to set up shops/quests similar to the game

Staff
Need some people around to help manage the server once it is 100% and open
to the public. Builders will have a first shot at this before taking
just anyone.

Testers
I need ~5 people to regularly test the map and make sure everything is working as it should. I need you to try and do things that you aren't supposed to do, find glitches, bugs or anything that could be possibly exploited.

Pokemon Familiars
People who have a very high knowledge of the Pokemon series and games. This will just make our
ability to put in the missing elements of the world just that much easier!

Link to the modpacks Technic page
http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/then ... ack.734343

Download link to mod pack for the server
http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/then ... elmon-pack
(server is currently white listed so post below your credentials and Minecraft ID so you can be added)

How to use

- Just download Technic Launcher (a highly trusted minecraft mod launcher)
- Log into your minecraft account. Follow the link above and install the mod pack for the server
-The mod pack also has a resourcepack in it which is needed for custom Bibliocraft paintings to function. Otherwise you may not see certain things in game.
- Also in the mod pack the server is already loaded to the multiplayer list so no need to add it yourself, just download and play.

========================================================================

What the server is running:

Mods:
Pixelmon v3.4-1.7.10 (main mod)
PixelUtilities v3.3.7 (more goodies)
IvsEvs v 3.2.0 (adds ivs and evs as well as hidden powers to poke'mon)
PokeCyclesMod v1.7.10 (get around easier)
CodeChickenCore v 1.0.6.44
BiblioCraft v1.11.1 (furniture!)
Backpack v 2.0.1 (carry more with backpacks!
CustomNPCs v1.7.10c (quests, dialog, traders, venders, banks, more!)
NotEnoughItems v1.0.3.62 (extra item functions)
Xaeros Minimap v1.6.1.2 (minimap for screen)

Plugins:
AncientGates (create portal warps)
EnderChestPP (expands enderchest)
Essentials (must have for basic functions)
Multiverse-Core (Multiple worlds linked together)
PlaytimeRewards (logs playtime on server and gives rewards)
PlotMe (build your homes here)
Trading (trade items safely in custom window)
UniqueMOTD (for the server)
Vault (helps the economy out)
WorldEdit (make hard tasks really easy)
WorldGuard (protects the world from griefing)

Application

Name:

Minecraft IGN:

Years Played Minecraft:

Any And All, Previous or Current, Staff Positions Held:

How Long Were You In Said Positions?:

Familiar With World Edit?:

How Long?:

Timezone:

Availability:

Additional Information You Believe Would Be Useful:

P.S. I do not claim to have built the maps I am using. They were simply adventure maps that I turned into an online server and manipulated and expanded upon them as I saw necessary.

By Xynar
#170932 Have you ever heard of Project Pokemon? We are the same exact thing except we are a launched server with Hoenn complete and Kanto 90% complete with Johto coming up next.

We use Custom NPCS too. Not trying to Hijack this thread but we have the same exact purpose. Only differences are a team that builds the regions and we are on 1.8.9. We could always work together :)
JOIN THE TEAM