Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By CptSkrill
#171288 Hello Pixelmon Fans i'm here to search for people who would like to help me sort out stuff

I'm trieng to make a Role Play server most off the stuff is up and ready it just needs a bit of rework and remoddel, I'm looking for people who have knowledge of mods and Plugins

The server is going to be 1.8.9 so we will be able to use the latest models there are.

I'm also looking for awesome builders to make the Server kinda better

If you are willing to help :) i'l be glad to see you ingame after you did fill in the form bellow

FORM:
Wich Category You Wanna be in (Example: Plugin Manager):
Are you willing to support the server by all experience you have:

Dont bother asking about ranks the ranks you receive will be the ones you did receive by supporting the server!

Contact me trough Skype after filling in the form (crus_lord_supreme) by adding me you are forced to send me the correct info:

Hello i'm <user> from Pixelmonmod.com i would like to help out with the server!

Current Builders List:
    None

Current Plugin Manager List:
    None

Current Story Writer List:
    None

Warning
IP: 84.198.121.200

By turtwigsfire13
#171990 Age:14
Skype Name:turtwigsfire13
Wich Category You Wanna be in (Example: Plugin Manager):Builder and/or gym leader
Are you willing to support the server by all experience you have: Of course. I love helping get servers started and continuing them to glory!
By CptSkrill
turtwigsfire13 wrote:Age:14
Skype Name:turtwigsfire13
Wich Category You Wanna be in (Example: Plugin Manager):Builder and/or gym leader
Are you willing to support the server by all experience you have: Of course. I love helping get servers started and continuing them to glory!

i'm getting the ip up :) so i'l post here again after that is solved out :) also we arnt working with gym leaders for now :) i might aswell make a Kanto Adventure server Where we will work with gymleaders for now we will have to get along with npc's :)
JOIN THE TEAM