Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Ixxy
#172283 Hello,
Im Ixxy

Im glad you are taking the time to apply for my server. We are using the 1.7.10 version of pixelmon and will have 8 gyms, and elite 4, and a champion. We need people who have played both pixelmon and pokemon before and our aware of the differences as well as the similarities. If you dont have ANY experience playing pokemon or pixelmon please dont apply your application will be ignored. Below is the application for Helpers/Mods/Admins:
!!!ALL BELOW FORMS REQUIRE A SKYPE IN THE APPLICATION!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
IGN:
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages:
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon:
Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin:
What Time Zone Are You In:
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active:
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type:
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The form below is for Builders:

Name:
IGN:
What Time Zone Are You In:
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active:
Prior Building Experience(Links please):
Do You Know How To Use World Edit:

We are also looking for gym leaders, but Gym Leaders will be selected from our mods.
if you are a YouTuber we are offering a special rank for you as long as you meet the following criteria:

-I have more than 250 subscribers
-I am 15 years of age or older
-I record/stream on a daily and/or weekly basis

If you meet the above criteria email me at [email protected]

By StressFulEmo
#172559 Name: Izaiah
IGN: StressFulEmo
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: i've played ALL core games, and rangers, i don't believe conquest or pokemon mystery dungeon to be related to the franchise since it has nothing to do with training pokemon
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: most generally yes, of course, if i'm not certain, bulbapedia is a useful reference tool
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon: EV/IVs, WonderTrade etc, yes. although i dont agree with how wondertrade works.
Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin: cause i do my best to help others, as well as maintain guidelines.
What Time Zone Are You In: -6 gmt, us central time
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: i try to be active 12 hours everyday, but every real gamer knows, real life first.
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type: dragon (with a few exceptions with darumaka and golurk)
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them: well there's a few ways that could be handled, but i'd reset the trade, if that wont do, remove the items in question, or boot both troublemakers off the server if the problem isn't handled calmly. and no i don't care if anyone thinks its mean, or what caused the issue in the first place.

note: besides all this, i'd like to be useful for a change
By coopernick200
#172615 Name: Coop
IGN: Coopernick200
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience:Well now i have been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart gold i have played every game since including both version of core poke games even Conquest and Rangers in pixilmon i have been playing for about 3 years now give or take a few mouths and im really good at it
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: yes i have a little chart also next to my screen
Why should i be a Helper/Mod/Admin; Well for 1 i like to keep people following the rules and keeping the game FAIR to Everyone but i want to because i enjoy the rules im a Fun Person with Great Humor i have alot of free time to play with the people on the Server making Friends and Rivals.
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon: yes i am using the launcher so i can go to any version
What Time Zone Are You In: Pacfific
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: 2-5 hours everyday more on weekends
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark and Steel Equally
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them: well the first thing i would do and see how the guy got scammed and i would check for proof that it is true if it is i will give guy change to fix things and temp ban him for a while if he did but Perm if he wont fix or give back items/money/pokes if he does not il reverse the trade or trancation and if they keep arugeing kick both for a while so they can calm down a bit.

EXTRA: i was Admin and head mod and am a Builder so im pretty Nice from lots prospective and im Applying for Admin if not il go for Mod And also would like to Be Champion.
By NihonSS
#173189 Name:NihonSS

IGN:NihonSS

Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: Played Pixelmon Red, Blue and Green

Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: Yes, took me a while, but I understand.

Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon: I always check, and I am updated.

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin: Pixelmon is a game where many people explore, trade and have fun, not only with friends and family, but with their Pokémon. With the rank of Helper/Mod/Admin, I can help the new people on the server, to make sure they do have help and get the most experience out of it.

What Time Zone Are You In: Eastern Standard Time

How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: 7-8 hours everyday.

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type: I love all Pokémon types, because they all have weaknesses and strength against one other, and makes Pokémon awesome and challenge.

How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them: I would first ask one person at a time what the problem was, and if they have any evidence, witnesses or actual proof that they would be lying. If they are considered to be lying, I will make and send a ticket to the Pixelmon Advanced community, and make sure the problem is solved.
By TheHimayLegend
#174248 Name: Himay
IGN:RadecHimay
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience:I'm really experienced
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: yep
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon:yep
Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin:because I know how to use all the commands
What Time Zone Are You In:central
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active:24/7
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type:fire
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them:he is innocent until proven guilty. I would just look at their inventories lol. or just give the guy his item back.
By Hatson
#174464 Name: Jeremiah
IGN: Hatson

Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: I was a builder for another server thats almost released i retired as i finished my part time job there. and ive plaid 3-4 pokemon games i cant remember if it was 3 or 4.

What Time Zone Are You In: Eastern
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: Day:3-7 As i have no life, 21-49 (its just 3-7 x7 21-49 )
Prior Building Experience(Links please): Again a Pixelmon server and other servers i cant remember i worked of skype and its a whitelisted server so i cant really give links.
Do You Know How To Use World Edit: Ofcourse, everyone does!
JOIN THE TEAM