Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By xXshortieXx
#174865 Name: Drew
IGN: shortie
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: Pokémon for aroun 8 years and pixelmon for 1.5 years
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: yes
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon: ya
Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin: I have been a mod for a year on a vanilla server and I understand the role and what to do.
What Time Zone Are You In: Mountain
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: 7-9 Hours per day around there depends if I am busy
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type: water and electricity
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them: I would look at the blocks history, look through there inventory, and if the person who lost it I would give them their stuff back.

By arcage
#175123 Name: Preston
IGN: Roktula
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: I've played all the pokemon games except for X and Y.
Do You Understand ALL Type Advantages: Of course. I know the majority, especially the common ones, Grass > Water > Fire > Grass and the more uncommon ones: Fairy is weak against Poison and Steel.
Are You Up To Date With The Most Common Used Side Mods For Pixelmon: Yes I am, I use them all quite frequently.
Why Do You Think You Should Be A Helper/Mod/Admin: I believe I should be a Mod or an Admin because I am Committed. I like to help people when ever they need it, and I am easily to get along with. If I have to force guidelines, I will do so in a heartbeat in the necessary circumstances. If needed more information, I will do so.
What Time Zone Are You In: I am CST.
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: I can be on 3-4 hours a day every day.
What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type: Ground. (Krookodile)
How Would You Handle An Argument Between 2 Players Where One Is Claiming The Other Scammed Them: Easy question. If the player who initiated the trade and then blames the other person, generally it's their fault. But, how you would handle the argument part is, the person blaming the 'scammer' does NOT have given proof, nothing can be done. I will then give him a warning to quit, or make a forum post with given proof of the situation due to nothing can be done without proof. If they continue to disobey the rules after 3 warnings they will be muted for 3 minutes. If they continue to do so, 6, 12, 24 so on. If it gets to above an hour mute, they will be temporarily banned. And the rest is history.
By straitas
#177291 Name: Ben
IGN: straitas
Prior Pixelmon/Pokemon Experience: I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember, its always been a personal favorite game of mine. As for Pixelmon it hasn't been quite as long, but I've been playing long enough to know plenty about all the mechanics.
What Time Zone Are You In: EST
How Many Hours A Day/Week Are You Active: The time would vary depending on school, but hopefully at least 1 hour a day.
Prior Building Experience(Links please): Imagefree upload pictures Imagehow to take a screen shot
Do You Know How To Use World Edit: Mostly Yes
JOIN THE TEAM