Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By TheNyne
#173505 I am in need of people who are hopefully skilled and talented builders in Minecraft to help me construct a spawn for my Towny Pixelmon Server. I am trying to get spawn built as well as a website up and running by the end of this next week (5/21/16). So time is of the essence. If you have any interest in helping feel free to post your application in this thread. I haven’t quite decided what is going to be built just yet. I figured I’d leave that up to creative discussion between me and any builders who step forth.

What I am trying to achieve – I am building a Pixelmon Towny server. Spawn doesn’t need to be complex by any means. I only wish for it to look elegant and well made. Just effective enough to get done what needs to be done. I would like to set up a few sizeable areas for “GYMS” and maybe some smaller rooms to display information about mods and plugins that are being ran. Also maybe a room to display leader info about “Jobs” as well.

Note – Please only serious inquiries. I do not need people wasting my time and just wanting a position of “power”. If you cannot perform and work reasonably well then your permission will be revoked. However if you do well and prove to be a mature and well-rounded individual then a permanent position and even higher staff position will be may be rewarded upon launch.

How To Play:
1. Download Technic Launcher
2. Install Launcher (should take a few seconds)
3. Login as you would your normal Minecraft account
4. Inside launcher search for “My Pixelmon Space – Alpha” or use the link below and from that webpage you can copy and paste the api.technic.net link under “Install This Modpack” into the search bar of the launcher.
(http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/my-s ... pha.836650)
5. Install the Modpack and launch!

Application:

In-game name? (Not your Nickname):

Age? (You must be 15 to apply.):

Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):

Can you Record? (Yes or No.):
-You can download a free recording software.-

Why have you decided to apply? (In Detail):

Timezone? (Exact):

Do you have Teamspeak, Discord, or Skype? (Please don't post your skype here 'Yes or no'):
-Note you must be able to talk.-
-If you do not have it get it as it's required!-

Do you have any experience with server Building/Moderation? (Explain in Detail):

Are you familiar with WorldEdit and its commands? (How much time, experience level):

Had any name changes? (List Them):

Anything else you would like to tell us?:

JOIN THE TEAM