Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By arcage
#174710 Hello to those of you whom are reading this. I am a veteran of MC and I'm coming back due to boredom of other games, so I though I would give this mod another try after the new updates! I am currently a "Proffesional" builder and can build almost anything, with terrain being my strongest point. (Without WE, but WE helps a lot.) I am also a trained Helper/Mod/Admin with 1 and a half years experience in each position. I am really friendly, kind, giving and often give things away for free in game if I do not need it. If there is further information you would wish to know, please comment and ask!
Name: Preston
IGN: Roktula
Age/Qualification: I am 17
Steam: Yes
Team Speak: Yes
Kik: Yes
Time Zone: CST
Hours I play: 4-6 hours a day.

By Ayyavazi
#174711 Hello Arcage (or do you prefer Preston?),

I run a small server (6 people presently) and am looking for builders. I haven't formally posted since it's small and the players are inconsistent (they play off and on). However, if you'd like to work on things I'd love to have you.

We play Survival mode, so all creations are done without creative mode. I have made shops that sell most building materials though, so if you save up PokeDollars you could avoid digging everything up yourself.

I basically need people to recreate the towns from each of the games in a circuit, so you start at Pallet Town (already complete, but open to revisions) and end at the Elite Four. Similarly, New Bark Town would start a separate circuit that ends at the Elite Four and so on for each of the games. You'd have considerable freedom to create routes and layouts, since I don't mind if the geography doesn't match the games, only the aesthetic of the buildings/towns.

I'll watch this topic to see if you're interested.

Best,

Ayyavazi
JOIN THE TEAM