Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By DatBakaWolfy
#175266 Hello all! I'm currently looking to get back into Pixelmon on a new server. I have had at least two years of experience with the mod, but I would like to continue staffing Pixelmon after a break.

My prior experiences are..
Pixelmonsters - (Started as Helper) Sr.Mod: We managed the forums, handled reports, mentored lower staff, and moderated in-game.
HiveMC - Moderator: I handled reports, banned and muted misbehaving players, mentored new Moderators, and moderated the Forums and in-game activities.
HoodMC - Manager: I managed the staff, forums, community, and helped the server keep running. I was in charge of almost everything.
Den MC - Owner: Hired staff, config work, etc. EVERYTHING.
ApocalypseMC - Head-Admin: I managed the lower staff, held meetings, managed the forums and config, as well as all the responsibilities a Moderator would have. I also handled donation support.

I do have much more experience on smaller servers, but I have stuck with those listed above for a much longer time.

As a Staff Manager, I look over the applicants application. From there, I go through a list...
1. Did they put effort into this?
2. Have they had any mishaps?
3. Is this a copied and pasted application from somewhere else?
4. What could they do for the server?

After that, I contact them on a communication application and ask them some further questions such as details about their experience.

Once that is over, I review everything, and accept/deny them as I see fit.

However,
As for other things I can do..
1. Config Management
2. Website development
3. Community management
4. Forum management
5. Writing
6. Game creations
7. Event management

JOIN THE TEAM