Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Torm04
#175439 Hello everyone. I am putting together a pixelmon server called MewCraft. Before anything else happens, I am in need of builders. We at least need a spawn area built. Gyms can happen later. I am looking for good builders that would be interested in building the spawn area that will consist of the spot that players spawn, a Pokemon center for healing, pokemart, and a few more things. I am only looking for builders at the moment, but if you are a good builder and help out in the building of MewCraft and are interested in being an admin, you will be first in line. As most servers find age to be most important I believe that maturity is most important. I am putting a cap on being a builder at being no younger than 14 years of age.

I am 20 years old and have over 4 years of running servers experience.

If you are interested I can also throw together a TECHNIC Pack for you to install and use. Otherwise I can link you the mods on this page.

I ask that you please fill out this short application to join. If you are selected, I will PM you the IP address and Whitelist you.

Ingame name:

Favorite Pokemon:

Coolest thing you have built- (Pictures if possible would be great, but not necessary!)

That's it! I hope to see you guys on there!

By Torm04
#175485 *Update 6/7*
Still very much looking for builders to help build a great and community driven server! I am currently pounding out a lot of the technical parts of the server but need a lot of help with the building!
JOIN THE TEAM