Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By JakeFordo
#178348 Hello Pixelmon Users and Community,

In the past, I have owned plenty of Pixelmon servers before, but they have never been successful. I have done some research, played on some servers, and realized to populate my server. For one, I want to create a region of my own image. I want to have a region with my own 8 custom gyms. I feel that this will attract more players, as it is not a normal region with basic gyms.

The only problem I have is that I need someone (more than 1 person) to help me build a region for the server. I happen to lack money for a huge Pixelmon server, but if this region is built within the next 6 months, we can release the server and the community can grow!

Again, I do lack money, for I have a car and insurance to pay for, and the server does not cost a lot at the moment. However, I lack a larger amount of money (Around $20 each) to reward whoever does sign up to help build this region. All I can offer is a guarenteed spot as an official builder. I can also offer possibly a free donation rank, and maybe some perks and whatnot (Around $20-30 of free stuff on the server).

If you are interested, please contact my skype - hangmonkey834

Thank you everyone reading, have a wonderful day!

- JakeFordo_

JOIN THE TEAM