Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By OryanPlaysGames
#178648 Hello everyone im OryanPlaysGames im here to make a exciting announcement! Im here to announce OPG Pixelmon! My first pixelmon server! Coming sometime next week my server should be in the early stages of pixelmon. Which means that i need staff! As of right now im gonna need co-owner,admins,moderators,builders,helpers, and website devs for the enjin site, and other misc web stuff. So if you want to be apart of a up and coming pixelmon community apply for early staff. I'll post the application layout in the reply thread, but once you got the application layout email me @[email protected]. So i hope to meet you guys soon!

By OryanPlaysGames
#178649 Here is the application layout....... In the email please add the following......Name,IGN,age,skype(if you have),staff position(If builder show previous work),past experience,why you should be accepted,and anything else you would like to add.
JOIN THE TEAM