Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By sneezymrmilo
#178671 Hello Trainers!

My name is Mathew, also known as SneezyMrMilo! I recently purchased a server and plan to build a Pixelmon server from scratch with the help of some close friends and hopefully YOU!

What we plan on creating is a world with various towns and biomes in order to create the best experience possible for players. With story line events for Legendary Pokemon and various plugins so that Trainers can manage Pokemon EVs/IVs.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of please look bellow to see if you qualify for a position and submit your application on this post.

Moderators
Spoiler:
--> Be at least 18
--> Speak fluent English
--> Have experience moderating a server in the past
--> Be able to strictly enforce rules and report corrupt moderators
--> Be active on the server
--> Follow through with event schedules
--> Have a reasonable amount of Pokemon/Minecraft knowledge including chat commands

Builders
Spoiler:
--> Be at least 18
--> Speak fluent English
--> Be active enough to spend a few hours on a project

Gym Leaders
Spoiler:
--> No age requirement
--> Speak fluent English
--> Knowledge of IVs/EVs/Typing/Abilities/etc...
--> Be active often enough for others to battle you

Please be aware all members must have access to Team Speak 3 as I would like to keep communication lines open for all staff.

Application format (Spoiler not required):
Spoiler:
Minecraft name: (Your account username goes here)
Position applying for: (The position you are looking to get)
Favorite Pokemon: (Can be from any Pokemon game)
A little about yourself: (Doesn't need to be incredibly detailed just enough so that I can get an idea of who I'll be working with)

If accepted I will send you a PM with the server IP and any additional information you may need. Hope to see you on the other side! ;-)

Due to unfixable complications the server will have to be put on hold for now, Topic locked.

By Celeby
#179237 Minecraft name: (Your account username goes here): Celeby.

Position applying for: (The position you are looking to get): Moderator.

Favorite Pokemon: (Can be from any Pokemon game): Celebi.

A little about yourself: (Doesn't need to be incredibly detailed just enough so that I can get an idea of who I'll be working with):My name is Collin, I'm an experienced Moderator, Admin, and Owner. I've been Moderator twice, Admin once, and have owned two servers in the past. (I can provide proof if required). I am very familiar with Minecraft commands and Pixelmon. I'm a very helpful person, and enjoy making communities enjoyable for all who play by enforcing the rules. I can easily learn any plugin and help out anywhere possible (besides building, I cannot build). If you have any other questions about me, or are curious about something in particular that was not mentioned, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Additional information: I am aware I am under your age requirement, but I believe that age is not a factor when preforming moderator duties, but rather maturity. Please take this into consideration when going over my application. I am willing to do a trial if needed.
~Celeby
By TheHimayLegend
#179626 Minecraft name: TheHimayLegend
Position applying for: Moderator
Favorite Pokemon: Latios
A little about yourself: I've had a server before so I'm extremely familiar with the commands. I'm learning how to animate (so that I can add Latios to Pixelmon).
By MrJellyCream
#179634 Minecraft name: (Your account username goes here) MrJellyCream

Position applying for: (The position you are looking to get) Gym Leader

Favorite Pokemon: (Can be from any Pokemon game) i have 4 but my most is Gardevoir

A little about yourself: (Doesn't need to be incredibly detailed just enough so that I can get an idea of who I'll be working with) First of all i wanna know if this is still open. Hi, My name is Max, short for Maximus also known as MrJellyCream in game my friends call me jelly. I'm 14 years old i live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I've been striving to be a Gym Leader ever since i started playing pixelmon last a year and a half ago. Yes i do know alot of ivs/evs etc. I spent most of my time playing pixelmon and i think i've researched stuff more than i could've so you can trust me with people asking about common stuff like whats a good pokemon against this pokemon etc. I Appreciate you're time reading this and I'm looking forward to be on you're server one day :D
JOIN THE TEAM