Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Ayora
#178684 Hello fellow Pixelmon enthusiasts, I'm Ayora.

I'm currently looking to create a small team to begin work on a Pixelmon server.

What does this server need?

- General staff, such as Moderators.
- Gym Leaders
- Elite Four

What do I plan to do?

Currently my goals are to begin work on a spawn asap, as well as a basis for story line and selection of teams.

Why should YOU want to join my team?

As a somewhat accomplished server owner, I hope that my experience and enthusiasm will encourage you to join. I take a wide approach to server development, ensuring all voices are heard.

How do I join/apply?

Simply fill out this short form

Minecraft username:
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in):
Anything else?

Have any questions?

Feel free to drop a comment below, or contact me via skype @ JayVDance

By DGGamer26
#178707 Minecraft username: DGGamer26
Timezone: CST
Experience: I've owned a server before and worked with many people. Mostly that is the only experience I have but when people ask questions I reply to everything I know.
Anything else? I really like battling and being competitive.
By Ayora
DGGamer26 wrote:Minecraft username: DGGamer26
Timezone: CST
Experience: I've owned a server before and worked with many people. Mostly that is the only experience I have but when people ask questions I reply to everything I know.
Anything else? I really like battling and being competitive.

Hi DG, do you have a form of direct contact, such as skype?
By Hatson
#178866 Minecraft username: Couris
Timezone: Eastern
Experience: I was a builder for 3 pixelmon servers but then yeah they just Poofed cause everyone just stops working. Ive been a ghost type gem leader but i prefer Electric.

Anything else?: I am applying to be the E4 or gym leader for electric typing as i have teams set up already for situations like this but really any typing works for me. Ive played Red,Blue,X\Y,Omega Ruby,and im trying to play pokemon silver.
By Ayora
Hatson wrote:Minecraft username: Couris
Timezone: Eastern
Experience: I was a builder for 3 pixelmon servers but then yeah they just Poofed cause everyone just stops working. Ive been a ghost type gem leader but i prefer Electric.

Anything else?: I am applying to be the E4 or gym leader for electric typing as i have teams set up already for situations like this but really any typing works for me. Ive played Red,Blue,X\Y,Omega Ruby,and im trying to play pokemon silver.

Hi Hatson, feel free to drop me a message on skype. JayVDance
By mccormicb
#179258 Minecraft username: mccormicb
Timezone: Mountain
Experience: I've been a gymleader on two other servers before, and I've co-owned a server. I practice competitive battling on Showdown and I'm good, but improving every day
Anything else? Can't wait to hear back from you, I'd like to be considered for a gym leader position
By Ayora
mccormicb wrote:Minecraft username: mccormicb
Timezone: Mountain
Experience: I've been a gymleader on two other servers before, and I've co-owned a server. I practice competitive battling on Showdown and I'm good, but improving every day
Anything else? Can't wait to hear back from you, I'd like to be considered for a gym leader position

me an add on skype JayVDance
By Thomaslaz
#179366 Minecraft username: SaltyNapkin
Timezone:PST
Experience :If i'm gonna be honest here, I have a little experience.
I was a Gym leader and helper for "The Helix" and then the server closed, I was a Mod for ark-ham network and lastly on justice craft I was a gym sub for every gym, and one of the E4.

If you'd like you can verify them all, but its not really that much experience but you can.
By Ayora
Thomaslaz wrote:Minecraft username: SaltyNapkin
Timezone:PST
Experience :If i'm gonna be honest here, I have a little experience.
I was a Gym leader and helper for "The Helix" and then the server closed, I was a Mod for ark-ham network and lastly on justice craft I was a gym sub for every gym, and one of the E4.

If you'd like you can verify them all, but its not really that much experience but you can.

Feel free to contact me via skype JayVDance
JOIN THE TEAM