Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Ayora
Celeby wrote:Minecraft username: Celeby.

Timezone: Currently, PDT.

Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): I'm an experienced Moderator, Admin, and Owner. I've been a Moderator on a Avatar Bending Server, and on a Fairy Tail server, as well as Admin on a Fairy Tail Server, although I was promoted from Moderator. I've owned an Avatar Bending server and a Soul Eater server in the past. I can verify anything provided if you'd like. :) I'm very familiar with lots of plugins, and any that I'm not won't take much time for me to adjust to and learn the commands. I love to help out the communities I moderate by enforcing the rules and ensuring that all who play have a good time.

Anything else?: If you'd like any other information that was not mentioned above, please don't hesitate to ask me questions.

Feel free to contact me via skype! JayVDance

By Justin1003
#179600 Minecraft username:73RL
Timezone:PST
Experience : I have been a Gym leader and an E4 for JustisCraft before it went to trash and now nobody plays (the owners stopped caring), it may not sound like much but I was the gym leader for a little under a year and E4 for about 3 months.

Thanks for consideration, cant wait to hear from you!
By Ayora
Justin1003 wrote:Minecraft username:73RL
Timezone:PST
Experience : I have been a Gym leader and an E4 for JustisCraft before it went to trash and now nobody plays (the owners stopped caring), it may not sound like much but I was the gym leader for a little under a year and E4 for about 3 months.

Thanks for consideration, cant wait to hear from you!

Feel free to add me on skype, JayVDance
By Kyiv
#180133 Minecraft username:hypebae
Timezone: Central USA time
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): Owned many servers, all types of modpacks, even pixelmon. early days.
Anything else? can help with plugin issues, can moderate, and knowledge of commands and etc. also kinda rusty, just returned to pixelmon.
By Ayora
Kyiv wrote:Minecraft username:hypebae
Timezone: Central USA time
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): Owned many servers, all types of modpacks, even pixelmon. early days.
Anything else? can help with plugin issues, can moderate, and knowledge of commands and etc. also kinda rusty, just returned to pixelmon.

feel free to add me on skype, JayVdance
By CyndagoPlays
#182373 Minecraft username: CyndagoChan
Timezone: CST
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): I have been a moderator a builder and a Gym leader. I have common knowledge in world edit and most other common plugins.
Anything else? I am excited to hear back from you I hope to be considered for a staff position.

If you would like to contact me my skype is : pokemonplaysmc2
By Gunnerdoor
#182396 Minecraft username: zbradyz or gunnerdoor
Timezone: central
Experience: i have been playing MC since 1.4.7 and pixelmon for around a year and half now. i am a great buidler who knows multiple admin plugins such as world edit, basic perms, groupme and a few others. logblock is the only grief prevention i dont understand. i have xperience as a moderator on 3 servers admin on 2 and a head admin on a small server.
Anything else? I am interested in anything administrative or gym leading
By IAteAWalrus
#182700 Minecraft username: IAteAWalrus
Age: Don't feel like saying unless its a private chat...
Timezone: Est
Experience (Be honest, I'm not looking for overly experienced players, but it helps to know what you'd need aid in): I think I'm a good battler. (Or how ever you- oh trainer o-o anyways...) I love to pull a trick up my sleeve and go full on brute force. So I would consider my self with good experience, I have also been a gym leader 3 times all unfortunately the servers were taken down due to reasons because no one will ever tell me anything o.o
Anything else? If I get accepted I would love for my team to be based of dragon types/ like pokemon

Have any questions?

Feel free to drop a comment below, or contact me via skype @ JayVDance
By bambamthomas14
#183143 Age: 14

Minecraft Username: skullcrushers14

Timesone: EST

Experience: I have been a Mod for a server that died, and also a gym leader.

Anything Else?: Yes. I know lots about server, and I would love to be of the best help! I know how to handle situations between players, and I cal solve them.
JOIN THE TEAM