Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By CatsOnAcid
#180348 Hello,
My name is Chris (aka CatsOnAcid) and am the Co-Owner of a 4.3 (currently 4.3.0-beta3) Pixelmon Server (PokeLegacy). Being a brand new server, we are in need of experienced builders that are capable building of the following: Gyms, Villages/Cities, and any other structures when needed.

We are striving to make a fun and enjoyable server for the Pixelmon community, but as previously mentioned, we are not able to do this alone.

In order to apply, please copy and paste the template provided below with a reply, and answering all questions asked. On behalf of PokeLegacy, I would like to thank everyone for having an interest in our server and wanting to assist aid for the server. I am looking forward to everyone's responses.
- Chris

Template:
IGN:
Previous experience?:
How much time a day can you dedicate to our server?:
Screenshots of builds:

By MrJellyCream
#180358 Hello, I'm not sure where the template you are talking about is but.. Hey man I'm MrJellyCream my friends call me Jelly im at the age of 14 and im an experienced builder. I've built different stuff on 2 different servers before such as.. Spawn, pvp area, etc. I would like to be a part of this server and help you guys build Gyms, Villages/Cities especially because pokemon is literally all i play most of my time. Thank you for your time and I'm hoping to see you soon :D.
By Celeby
#180366 Hey everyone, I totally forgot to have Cats include the template, so use this one for now until I have him edit this tomorrow:

IGN:
Previous experience?:
How much time a day can you dedicate to our server?:
Screenshots of builds:
By Celeby
MrJellyCream wrote:Hello, I'm not sure where the template you are talking about is but.. Hey man I'm MrJellyCream my friends call me Jelly im at the age of 14 and im an experienced builder. I've built different stuff on 2 different servers before such as.. Spawn, pvp area, etc. I would like to be a part of this server and help you guys build Gyms, Villages/Cities especially because pokemon is literally all i play most of my time. Thank you for your time and I'm hoping to see you soon :D.

Hey there! Considering there was no template (my mistake, sorry!), I'd love to have you build something for us and we will decide (based on your building) if we see you fit as a builder! Join our server's discord and we can arrange when you'd like to build. :)
https://discord.gg/EsWTQ
Just shoot me a message with @Celeby via the #general text channel. :)
By bvanseghi
#180555 (Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V)
1. Detail is a big thing for me. Everything must be absolutely FLAWLESS or I will not be happy.
2. Realism is another big thing for me. I am an expert with redstone, building houses that have lights that can be turned on/off with a switch, building flower beds, refrigerators, TVs, chairs, tables, bedrooms, and on.
3. I'm very good in styling my buildings according to a reference. I have a good knowledge of all blocks and their colours, meaning I know what block to use and when to use it when constructing a building.
4. I am eager to work on something long term, as time is not a resource I worry about. I have always wanted to work for a server, as I love interacting with people, teaching people, etc.
5. I specialize in roads, natural landscapes (including mountains/hills/lakes/ponds/forests/beaches), large structures, structures that use redstone, towers, monuments, pixelart, etc.

6. I have submitted work to Pixelmon to be used in the game! You can see my content here:
Bvanseghi's Assets: viewtopic.php?f=159&t=22280
Flying Gym: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=22273
That should give you an idea of my work, more or less.

Other: I am very good at adding subtle things, such as Pixelmon Spawners. My ideas more mostly original, and even if they aren't, they are inspired.
I discourage vandalism of hard work.

Contact information (preferably you should use Skype):
Gmail: [email protected]
Kik: Boston_Vanseghi
Minecraft Forums: bvanseghi
Minecraft Account: bvanseghi
By bvanseghi
#180608 It seems I did not get your message. Mind resending it?

Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM