Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By Gunnerdoor
#182397 Why do you want to be staff? To improve servers and to occupy my time
What position are you aiming for? gym leader/ administration
Age? 18
Maturity Level? 9 out 10
Why should we except you? You will expect me to be nonbias in situations that involve administration and expect me to be active and perform my duties to help the player base and not myself
Any additional info? none that comes to mind
Previous experience? i have experience moderating and admining on smaller survival servers. i have experience with world edit and group me.
By MaximumGamingYT
#183982 Why do you want to be staff? I have professional experience and training that gives me the background required to deal with individuals in a professional manner.

What position are you aiming for? I am able to be a Gym Leader or a staff member position that you think i will deserve.

Age? 13

Maturity Level? Many servers i have been staff on, i have put my maturity level as 9/10. Many players from servers i have been staff on have agreed with me about my Maturity Level. I will show my maturity is being part of the PixelmonMC team.

Why should we except you? To Be Honest I'm Not Expecting To Get Accepted Straight Away, But If I Was To Be Accepted, I Think It Would Be Because I Would Be A Nice Member Of The Community And Try To Help When I Can. I Also Ask Questions Myself A Lot, Although I Already Have A Good Knowledge Of Pokemon And Pixelmon, Which I Think Is A Very Important Part Of Being Staff. Mainly, Because Not Everyone Knows Everything(Not Even Prof. Oak :P ). It Also Means If You Ask Something And You Get An Answer Then It Could Help Other People Who Are Too Scared Or Shy To Ask As They Think People With Take The Mick Or Laugh At Them, And Tell Them They Are Lacking Knowledge. If This Were To Happen I Would Be Able To Take It Into My Own Hands. The Final Reason I Think I Have A Chance Of Being Accepted, Is That I Hate Hackers And People Who Know The Rules But Do Not Follow Them. This Just Ruins The Fun And Community For Everyone. So If I Find People Like This I Will Try My Very Best To Stop Them.

Any additional info? You Can Contact Me On Skype Through My Username: squareeddy

Previous experience? I Play Pixelmon Nearly Everyday. This Has Made Me Gain Knowledge Of Pixelmon And How To Handle Players Getting Annoyed Over It. I Have Also Been Staff Several Times On Normal Minecraft Server, And Know How To Handle A Server
By BabyBobming
#184758 Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be a staff member because I have found a recent obsession to pixelmon and found a gateway to my days as a 6 year old replaying Pokemon emerald for the 90th time and mixing that with Pokemon black the most recent Pokemon I have played!

What position are you aiming for?
I am aiming for pretty much anything and I'll let you decide but if I could request something maybe some sort of administration or moderation

Age?
13 but looking at everyone that is applying I don't feel like that's too young

Maturity Level?
Again I'll let you decide because I have been called very mature in some servers I have been staff in and others I have been called really immature apfor playing around with the players when I was supposed to be administrating them as well as joking with them, if I had to rate myself and this may be very bias I would rate myself a 8/10

Why should we except you?
I feel you should accept me because I have had a lot of experience being staff on servers. Also as well as doing my best to administer servers I try and make the community the best I can by playing with the players going and going on with thier jokes which in my opinion creates the best kind of server.

Any additional info?
Umm.......I feel you have enough information about me and I won't try and slip anything in here to change you opinion on me :-D

Previous experience?
Well as I said above I have played Pokemon gen 1-6 since I was 6 but I have only played for about 5 years because I kind of stopped playing for 2 years. As for minecraft staffing experience I have been co-owner on 1 admin on 3 and op/mod and around 10+ also I have been builder on a ton of servers so I hope that is experienced enough for you.

Thank you for your time

Ign : BabyBobming :-D
By MMl17
#184922 why do you want to be staff: i love to build and would love to add to the server by building builds that make you go wow! i also love to help people and would love to help people that need help building or any other help in general

what position are you aiming for? Builder

maturity level: fun when needed but can get serious when need as well

why should we except you?: i would say that I am a pretty good builder that would contribute to whatever is needed, also contribute to the community as well, i love building, i would want to help as much as possible and hopefully have a good time on this server

additional info: i have more free time then a average 16 year old, my mind is constantly thinking of new ideas and cant wait to start helping the server!

past experience: I am currently working as a builder for a vanilla server that ive been working on for about a month now.
By MrAlpha
#185334 1. I want to be staff because have been wanting to get back into Pixelmon for a long time now, and I love to be able to help people on servers.

2. I'd like to be either a gym leader (I'll take any type, just give me time to get a team together), an Elite Four member (same thing), or a Helper/Moderator.

3. I am thirteen years old. Yes, that may seem young to want to work on a server, but I have done it before and am avid about gaming. I should be able to come online nearly every day.

4. Maturity level has two different definitions, so I will answer them both. As for the first definition, I have quite adult-like mannerisms, such as (if it isn't already obvious by now) the fact that I try to use as correct of grammar as I can, take things as fairly as possible, and deal with disputes hearing from both sides. As for maturity as in "Rated M," I don't curse or use fowl language at all. I have a plausible and clean sense of humor when it comes to telling jokes.

5. You should accept my application because I would be a well-needed addition to any server. I know what it's like to be bottom-ranked and paid no attention to by the staff, and I aim to fix that if it isn't already so.

6. Additional information? I don't quite understand what else you would need to know. I guess that I should be able to come on the server at least five of the six days per week, and probably all seven for most weeks.

7. I have past experience as a fire-type gym leader on another Pixelmon server, and I'm actually in the development phase of my own server. I've been testing it with a bunch of my friends and some other people that I don't quite know, and they all say they think it's a fantastic idea, if I can get it to work. I still need to figure out spawn protection and such, but I think the server is coming along nicely. We have discord server and all of my players so far have given positive reviews. Except for two or three people, which complained about being banned for somehow getting OP mode and abusing it... But enough about that. I was once a helper on a vanilla Minecraft server back when the game was in the 1.6 to 1.6.4 range, but those three things are all of my past experience.

Thanks for the consideration of my application.

-EnigmaEpsilon (my MC username)
JOIN THE TEAM