Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.

By MrHypist
#184101 Minecraft IGN: MrHypist

Building Experience: I was once helped Team Domicile build a massive zombie survival adventure map for Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, you can find it on YouTube.

Skype Name: MrHypist

Time Zone: Eastern Pacific

Suggestions: I suggest that gyms have there own biome/area that is detailed with that gym only

Anything Else: I really love Pokemon, which is why I now am obsessed with Pixelmon. I have actually to create something like this, where it is a unique region not seen in the Pokemon franchise. Hope fully I get accepted...
By Vikke
#184175 Minecraft IGN: Oh_Yeah_Mr_Krabs
Building Experience: Im pretty good yes
Skype Username (optional, but helps): vikke-virre
Time Zone: UK
Any Suggestions: Plugins when legendary spawns. And maybe so u can make alot of homes. (/sethome)
Anything Else: My 2 friends would also like to join
By Quake
#184200 Minecraft IGN: Quake_
Building Experience: I have played MC from 2k13, so i have some experience.
Skype Username (optional, but helps): toolow.aloha30
Time Zone: UTC +0
Any Suggestions: Pokestops (yes i got that from new pixelmon series that youtubers are doing)
Anything Else: I don't need to be a builder. I know 98% of pixelmon and everything it contains so i can be a Helper or anything else to help people having trouble on server or with pixelmon in general.
By Dragonmaster1327
#184260 Minecraft IGN: Dragonmaster1327
Building Experience: Don't know how to answer 1-10 Me: 5?
Skype Username (optional, but helps):Zombiekiller91011
Time Zone:Central Time zone
Any Suggestions:None that I can think of
Anything Else: I typed the url in 1 thing at a time (I had to look at the url in my tablet and type it on my computer)
By Vertigo53
#184557 Minecraft IGN: Vertigo53
Building Experience:Built large villages and castles in vanilla world without World edit
Skype Username (optional, and only used to send discord link but helps): cappthomas1
Time Zone: GMT+1
Any Suggestions:Gyms with both NPC leaders and player leaders and a dragon gym
Anything you think we should know: I am a pokemon fan and can name most if not all gen 1-4 and I love dragon type pokemon but can use all other types.
JOIN THE TEAM