Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By NVEE
#185466 Hello to anyone who has opened up this thread! If you're looking here, you're either just browsing the forums while you have nothing to do, peeking around for a position yourself, or looking for someone to be a part of your server's gyms or the Elite Four. The subject of this thread focuses on the latter, so if this doesn't contain what you're looking for, feel free to move on.

With that out of the way, I'll introduce myself. My universal username is NVEE (said like "envy"). I'm an eighteen year old girl and a college student. In Minecraft, I'll appear as DiVi8eD (pronounced "deviated"). I'm looking for a gym leader or Elite Four position in a Pixelmon server. As I have college and work with several gaming groups, I'm not always available on a day-to-day basis. I can tailor my availability, to a degree, depending on how often I'm required to be present, but there will be days where I just cannot make it.

This request for a position doesn't come without experience. I started playing Pixelmon sometime in September of 2012. My involvement over the years has been on and off, but I have played for months every year or so. I'm looking for a more permanent stay this time around. I have been a gym leader in a couple Pixelmon servers, with my reign as a Fighting Gym Leader being the most dominant. The regulations of how my team functions and what I can have is up to you; I'm good with whatever tools you give me.

In terms of main series Pokémon gameplay, I've played all and beat most. I lost interest in Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire, if I'm being honest. Otherwise, I've played and beaten every other main series game. I played competitively during B&W and B&W 2 (otherwise known as "Generation 5"). I understand how to play the game in-depth and have completed a few Nuzlocke challenges.

If you'd like to extend an offer for a chat (as I'm more inclined to talk to you first before joining your server) or ask more about me, you can feel free to either post it here on the thread or, if you feel more comfortable, send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I'll try to be aware of forum posts and e-mails on a daily basis. Thanks for checking out my thread.

JOIN THE TEAM