Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By shinypeliper
#187756 IGN: Riellia16
timezone: gmt+1 (Netherlands)
discord: shinypeliper(Riellia16) code: #6543 (i use Skype mainly for business but if needed will use for gaming )
applying for: mod

experience:
i have a small mod experience with a server me and some friends ran for everyone at our school. But i got the most from being a kind of "real life mod" by helping out the teachers at my school keeping it calm. one useful thing i can bring as a mod is the fact i am in a "non-american" timezone this will allow me to moderate while the others are sleeping.

hope to hear from you soon

By OnThePayload
#187799 Moderator
Username: OnThePayload
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Well I've been playing minecraft for 5 years, and pixelmon for 3, so I have lots of experience. I also mod a couple big channels on twitch, so I'm good at this kind of thing.
Well I am really good at moderating, after some time of experience I know what's right and what's wrong, what is and isn't allowed, etc.
I know every single pokemon, what it is, what it looks like, its typing, everything about them. ( excluding the random stuff, like moves and ivs obvoiusly) With this knowledge I can help anyone who has a pokemon/pixelmon question.
I love what I do. This might not sound like a skill but it really is. Lots of people say moderating and working as staff can be stressful or hard, which makes them less motivated to try hard at it. For some reason, I love moderating, I really don't know why. I moderate for some streams with 1000+ people in them and I'm banning trolls all the time. I'm really good at it and I love to do it. That's about it! :)
Some other things are that I have like no life. I've been playing on this server already and I know a bunch of stuff, like the people, how the server runs, plugins, etc. I have spent the past 2 days literally just sitting on this server. I will be on it a LOT xD
By Spicy
#188686 Minecraft Username: ThatSpicyBoi
Time zone: EST
Skype (Please provide a skype for interview purposes, if you are unable to provide a skype add, we would like to offer a text or voice-chat interview on Discord): pizzabird321

Previous experience (Whether you've got a lot, or little, we're interested in all of your experience. Please be honest): I was helper for a while on a small kit pvp server around 20 people a day and moderator on another pixelmon server which had 100 people but i resigned due to family troubles. (i was moderator/gym leader)

Screenshots of previous builds (Builder only): Not applying for builder

What makes a good Gym Leader ? (Gym Leader only): In my opinion a good gym leader is a person who can battle using different types of pokemon. What i mean by this is that a gym leader with fire types should be able to find a way to counter water type pokemon to make his gym more challenging. A gym leader should be polite and know the rules himself just as any other player should. Gym leaders should be experienced in the field of battling in pixelmon and interacting with players. In conclusion, A gym leader needs to be a strong battler but a helpful person who can take the time to help people.

List three skills you have, and how you can apply them to your role (Moderator only):
1: Catching cheaters and quickly catching chat rule breakers
2: Polite/non toxic
3: Dependable, I am responsible and can be depended on to help someone.

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Thank you for considering me and reading this and have a nice day!
By toonman20104
#188762 Minecraft Username:
toonman20104
15, turning 16 towards the end of the year
Time zone:
Eastern USA

Previous experience:
The only experience I have had 'working' for a server was a long time ago I was a medium level guard at SkyPrison. But I achieved this title right around when my computer broke. So I guess I don't have to much experience. But I do now have a very good gaming labtop so even on the go I can be active.

What makes a good Gym Leader ? (Gym Leader only):
A good gym leader should know how to play Pokemon, know a whole bunch of facts about Pokemon and how to duel.

Anything else you'd like to tell us:
I am busy very with high school, I take college classes, I'm in JROTC and I am a wrestler. BUT I WILL do by best to allocate time for the Rocket Nation.
JOIN THE TEAM