Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Ayora
#187320 Rocket Nation is currently in Alpha stages, with building and content still being built. With release slowly approaching, we're taking on additional staff to fill in a variety of roles.

Roles open for application:

Builder - Builders will aid our main content creator, as well as have the opportunity to express their own creative ideas and create structures.

Moderator - Moderators will maintain server conduct and ensure all rules are followed. A Moderator role is crucial. You will be expected to uphold a positive and mature attitude.

Gym Leader - Gym Leaders will run one of eight gyms. Gym Leaders may take on apprentices within the gym and assign tasks. Each gym has 8 assigned tasks that players may repeat.

Elite Four - Elite Four members will be experienced players, offering a fun and challenging competition for other players to attempt to become a Pokémon Champion.

All roles have the ability to input ideas. No role is more important than another.

Complete the application form below and post it as a response to this thread.

Application Form:

Minecraft Username:
Skype (Please provide a skype for interview purposes, if you are unable to provide a skype add, we would like to offer a text or voice-chat interview on Discord):

Previous experience (Whether you've got a lot, or little, we're interested in all of your experience. Please be honest):

Screenshots of previous builds (Builder only):

What makes a good Gym Leader ? (Gym Leader only):

List three skills you have, and how you can apply them to your role (Moderator only):

Anything else you'd like to tell us:

Good luck to applicants, we look forward to hearing from you!

By RealLittleBigBoy
#187376 Moderator

Hi my MC username is Little_Big_Boy and I am 9 the time zone is Central Standard Time and I know that u think that I am 9 so I am going to troll people but I just like protecting but I am going to troll my friend crazycarson515 a little bit but he is fine with that and I am cathlic (I dont know how to spell lol) and I would put my hand on a bible and say I will only troll my friend and protect the server and if you send me a Number I will call or text that number when ever I can. Thank u for reading.
By Brittney
#187414 My minecraft username is GamerGirl0207. I am 15 years old. My time zone is eastern standard. My Skype email is [email protected] (fake email) I do not have any experience but everyone has to start somewhere.

I've always wanted to be either a moderator or a helper for a server (I prefer to be a helper). Even though I don't have any experience, I hope that won't effect my chances of becoming a helper.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
By TheOneAndOnlyTurtle
#187417 Hey, My username is Turtledoesmc_ I am 14 Years old and I'm in US-EAST time zone And I would like to be a builder/mod Or maybe even e4 :D. My discord is TurtledoesMC_ And my skype is Turtle Doesmc. I have had experience before on Hy's Pixelmon World, I am also friend with Darth225 if you know him

I would love to be able to build for your server and battle it out to become the very best

-Turtle <3
By Crustumer
#187425 Minecraft Username: Crustumer

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00

Previous experience: My previous experience with moderation and other such things were not on a minecraft server but a Gmod server. Several times I was trusted as a co-owner and admin. I been able to provide ideas and other such things if asked of at mostly any time.

What makes a good Gym Leader: A good Gym leader is one who understands that he is there to provide a challenge for others, not a impossible challenge, that is the role of the Elite Four. A Gym leader is to provide others with knowledge on the game and as to how to defeat them with tips and to assure them that they have to be smarter with their options and show them strategy that would differ from their original style of just rushing to an all out attack.

Quick thing about me: I have a fair knowledge as to how competitive Pokemon goes and as to how there are different types of Pokemon to suit each role. I'm also looking to become an Elite Four if that is possible for me to become.
By KawaiiCupcake13
#187469 Minecraft Name: KawaiiCupcake13
Timezone: Eastern

Previous Experience-
My previous experience has been from a Helper to a Admin for a few Minecraft servers and also Ark Survival Evolved servers. I've had this experience for about 2 years now, I enjoy helping the player enjoy their time on the server with no problems. I've also been able to help provide ideas for the servers and events for them as well.

What Makes a Good Gym Leader-
A good Gym Leader will provide a good challenge for the players, but not a impossible to win challenge. But also help show how to battle Pokemon with different strategies since everything has a weakness and a strength to it. But also, make sure its a good battle worth having fun and memorable, yet challenging all the same.

Moderator (List of 3 Skills)-
I'm kind and understanding in situations as to listen to both sides before making a decision or taking action.
I'm good with finding information for players that they have questions about, for example, like what level does this Pokemon evolve or how to find a certain Pokemon.
I'm calm and collective in tough situations and tries to make the true right decision before doing anything. Which usually ends well for some people I'm known as a peace keeper.
I'm protective, so I'll protect the players from harm of any sort and help the best I can as long as it don't go over the boundaries of being a moderator.

Extra Note:
Thank you so much for reading this and I hope to be of good help for the server ^^
And also for the gym leader you can choose if you would like me to be a gym leader or elite four, I'm not very picky lol. Thank you again and I shall be waiting on skype or discord ^^
By Connor120106
#187725 MC Username: Connor120106
Time Zone: EST
Discord: Connor120106
3 Skills: 1.Speedy typing for commands/calling out chat that is not aloud 2. Veiwing commands others output keeping an eye out for x-ray texture packs
3. I will not voice my own opinions or abuse this role
By Connor120106
#187726 MC Username: Connor120106
Time Zone: EST
Discord: Connor120106
Previous experience: I have been in quite a few pixelmon player vs player servers and i love to battle others with the pokemon i have, i also love to learn how to use new pokemon
What Makes A Good Gym Leader: A challenging battle that you will have to be experienced to beat, it also takes a person to know what moves to use to counter other moves
E4: I have worked on a dream team and if i were E4 i would use these because they are a very hard team to beat but with the right opposing team you could win
JOIN THE TEAM