Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By MidgetDucks
#195955 Minecraft username:[/u] MidgetDucks

[u]Age:

Time zone:
UK

Do you have Skype/Discord?:Yes i do just ask me what they are and i will tell you

Previous server staff experience:I have been mod on another pixelmon server called VolcanicPixels but it unfortunalty shut down.

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience:I have been playing pixelmon since 1.7.10 3.5.1 released and have been playing a lot since then and i know pretty much everything about pokemon in general to be completely honest.

Writing experience: (Writer only)

Building experience and previous Build screenshots: (Builder only)I dont have any screenshots but i have been a builder on no servers so far but i could do a build test

Anything else you would like to tell us: I would like to say that i will be active alot if i am accepted. Thank You :-)

By ericio9
#195982 We will accept applications on this forum post in the following format:

Minecraft username: niceludicolo

Time zone:central

Do you have Skype/Discord?:yes i have Skype and discord but i prefer Skype because i have been using it more.Just ask me.

Previous server staff experience: i have no previous staff experience sadly but i do know how to build very well.

Pixelmon mod and Pokemon experience: i have been playing pixelmon on and off for about 4 years now because i started when 1.6.4 came out and i was watching Jerome and bajancanadian play through there lets play and those were the golden days. One of my most memorable memories that got me into pixelmon was JeromeASF he has really been a role model for me, i used to be this quiet kid who just did his work in school but after watching Jerome i really learned how to let go and have a ton of fun.My favourite moment ever from a minecraft pixelmon moment was from the very first crane game ever between jeromeasf and Bajancanadian when jerome had two meganiums and he kept using petal dance and just completely swept ryans entire team that was hilarious.

Writing experience: (Writer only)

Building experience and previous Build screenshots: (Builder only)
you can find screenshots of all my builds on here http://ericio9.imgur.com/
Anything else you would like to tell us: i enjoy pokemon very very mucho and it trully is my passion to build and if i dont get builder than i guarantee you that i will be the conquerer of this pixelmon world. HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA
JOIN THE TEAM