Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By starhaven44
#188442 I am the co-owner of a new Pixelmon server and we need staff! We currently have a server and are looking for specific positions before we can make it public. If you are interested fill out the application below and we will contact you if you seem like a good fit. Hope to see you guys soon!

Admin

Name: (IRL or IGN)
Experience With Position: (Previous Experience)
Why you?: (What makes you qualified)
Responsibities: (What does this position mean to you?)
Pixelmon Experience: (How long have you played)
Favorite Pokemon: (Most important question)

Moderator (Only one spot left)

Experience With Position: (Previous Experience)
Responsibities: (What does this position mean to you?)
How do you handle conflict?: (Moderating style)

Helper (Only one spot left)

Qualifications: (What areas can you help in?)

More filled and detailed applications will have a higher chance of being selected!

By wop0911
#188445 Admin

Name: Anthony/wop0911
Age: I shall answer this with the following information. My eldest daughter out of 4 is 22. ;-)
Experience With Position: I have owned, admined, developed, and built servers. Ever since my son introduced me to Minecraft and I found this mod I have been deeply intertwined with it. (Always loved Pokemon so this mod is a dream).
Why you?: I am fair and impartial but know when to drop the hammer. I am a "bit" older than most who play so I am not prone to bouts of emotion or tantrums. I know how to lead (10 yrs Army) and I can diffuse situations pretty well.
Responsibities: This position means that I will have the responsibility of maintaining order, responding to requests, and keeping the server in good working order (alongside the developers).
Pixelmon Experience: I have played since 1.6.4
Skype: medic_deal07 and it's linked to my phone so hit me up anytime.
Favorite Pokemon: Alakazam the Sage.
By Spicy
#188894 Moderator

Name: (IRL or IGN) Christian Kane and ThatSpicyBoi
Experience With Position: (Previous Experience) I have been a moderator on several minecraft small factions servers and gym leader/helper on many pixelmon servers as well.
Why you?: (What makes you qualified) I am a 14 year old middle school student who enjoys exercising, playing video games, and hanging out with my friends. I am part of a psychologist group at school which helps our students get over their troubles, That proves i can handle talking to people calmly and explaining what they may have done wrong. I am also a very fast learner with a good memory especially when it comes to minecraft commands. I am a fast typer with a keen eye who can respond to people in chats quickly. I do not crack under pressure nor do i make players feel like they are pressured. In conclusion i am qualified because i'm an intelligent person who can deal with players calmly and not crack under the pressure of how many players might be getting in trouble, i am very responsible and memorize things easily. This is why you should choose me.
How do you handle conflict?: (Moderator only) When i think of conflict i think of players who dont listen and can be uncooperative, The way i handle these people is by being calm for a little while and warning them, If they continue to do what they should not be doing or disrespecting other people i will hit them with the neccesary punishment. If they continue to do it after that i will give them one more warning before a temporary ban and so on.
Responsibities: (What does this position mean to you?) To me this position means finding players who have broken rules and punishing them for it. To me this position also means helping players before they get in trouble, I understand the immense amount of responsibilities a moderator has and i am well fit for the job. I am patient, responsible, unbiased, and most importantly strict and trust worthy. On any server i have been mod on i always enforce the rules very strictly without trying to scare players into fearing me. I have always tried to gain the trust of the players so they will think of me more as a friend than an enemy. I know how to handle players and it is very difficult to annoy me or make me angry in any way
Pixelmon Experience: (How long have you played) I have played the pokemon games since diamond and pearl and have gone back and played the older ones, I have a lot of experience in battling and have played pixelmon servers for over a year now and have been gym leader on several big pixelmon servers and was considered the toughest on one of them. I am strong in knowing pixelmon based commands.
Favorite Pokemon: (Most important question) Gengar or Tyranitar
JOIN THE TEAM