Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Sirinoks
#188610 Hey! So I have a server through "MC pro hosting" which is paid until the end of 2016. It is a "Stone" plan for 1024MB and is recommended for 25 people. But because it's pixelmon, it may get laggy with a lot of people. It's Pixelmon version is 4.2.7, Minecraft is 1.8.9.
So.

I'm looking for people who'd use it, and in return I want to get knowledge, experience and fun. (No money!)

I tried to set up plugins and one problem I had was that I need to do the "permissions" in order for them to work... And I need someone to explain how they work. I want to be a part of the server events, plugins installations and other activity. I'd love to help with building, though I'm not that good. I also wanna be a moderator, though English is not my first language. And I want to be a part of the server life.

Things about me:
Have a mic
Time zone: UTC-05:00
Experience: Had a few vanilla-ish servers long time ago for a few friends (had some plugins installed there). Played some Pixelmon, as well as pokemon Gold and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team on an emulator. Also played those pokemon related games: PokemonBR, GPXplus.
Bonus: My first language is Russian, it would be really cool if you speak it too.

Remember, the requirement is to teach me stuff.

To apply:
  • Number of people expected on the server: N
  • How many staff members do you have: N
  • Is there a person who knows how to set up mods/plugins: Y/N
  • Is there a specific builder: Y/N
  • What type of server do you want to make: explain
  • Will there be special events: Y/N, if Y - explain
  • Time zone: N
  • Will you have a voice chat: Y/N, if Y - which platform?
  • Information about the person I will be in contact with(or people): details, please
  • Something else: ;)

JOIN THE TEAM