Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By DatBakaWolfy
#188611 Hey all,

I'm an experienced staff member looking for some new work. I'm currently in community college, and do have a job - which means that time WILL be limited for me to an extent.

If you're still interested, here's more about me.

*I'm 17.
*I've had experience with Pixelmon since 1.6.4 (the blocky version or Pixelmon!)
*I've been moderator on the Hive. I resigned not long ago.
*I work best in the back-end doing config work, but I can also do about anything except for building.
*I'm very well experienced with rollback plugins, Pex, GroupManager, the Pixelmon commands, and other basic and popular plugins.
*I'd prefer to work in management (Admin, Head-Admin, Manager, etc,)

That's the basics, more can be found below.

Past experience: I've been a Moderator on the Hive for about 9 months. My basic duties were chat moderation, forum moderation, and handling reports. I have also been up to the rank of Head-Admin/Manager, where I did almost everything that an Owner would. This ranged from fixing config files, staff-management, player management, community management, website developing, setting up plugins, promoting/demoting staff, handling applications and reports/appeals, and more. (For web developing - I've worked with both Enjin and Xenforo.) That being said, I have been staff on a Pixelmon server. This was a while back, about three years ago or so. I started off as a young helper, accepted below the requirement, and I worked my way up to Sr. Moderator. Sadly, the server shut down due to financial issues.

Strengths: Plugin configuration, staff management, player management, forum management, application/report/appeal management, in-game moderation, rolling back, event coordination.

Weaknesses: Building, SOME worldedit.

So, if you're interested, please contact me on skype: itsPistol
Please include your server, what position you have in mind, and any extra that you want to add!

Thanks!

JOIN THE TEAM