Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By PhantasmNovember
#190145 Minecraft user name: Ghostsenpai
Job/s applying for: World Admin (if still open), World Mod (as an alternative) + Gym leader (if available, optional)
Experience: On the latest server I was staff on, I went from Helper to Co-Owning in about a month. All in all I have been in every Minecraft rank in my four years of playing Minecraft, along with becoming staff on many varieties of servers. I can get examples if you wish.
Discord contact: Ghostsenpai
Age: 17 (I am currently 16, however I'm placing 17 due to the fact that my birthday is November 9th)
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: 3-5 days, maybe more, depending on the days. I do have an actual job and work, so this will work around that. But I manage to pull it off.
Time zone: Mountain Time Zone, USA

By No1survivez
#190325 Minecraft user name: No1survivez
Job/s applying for: Mod
Experience: I have had two accurances where I worked my way up from a mod to admin. The longest time I was an admin was a little over a year. I also ran my own server with a friend of mine for 5 months. The only reason I'm not applying for admin a because I no longer have as much free time as I would like. But I have been playing PIXELMON religiously and I have been hooked on Pokemon since I was 5 years old.
Discord contact:
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: 4+ hours a day

Ps I'm from Ontario, Canada
By Fartherr
#190441 Minecraft user name: Fartherr
Job/s applying for: World Admin/World Mod
Experience: I have administered and owned successful servers for almost 3 years so I am very knowledgeable about minecraft itself and I have grown up in my life playing pokemon. I played with and collected cards as a kid and I then played the games on the gameboy and DS. I am very knowledgeable about pokemon and know a lot about pixelmon as well. I am old enough to the point where I am older than the average player so I am mature enough to handle this responsibility and liked I said I have been in a position like this before so I know how to handle it and the situations that will arise. With my overall knowledge on both minecraft and pokemon, I feel like I am a great asset and I look forward to being a part of the team so we can create the best experience we can for all players that enjoy the game. :)
Discord contact: Fartherr#6150
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: Daily: 5 hours/ Weekends More/ Weekly around 40 hours a week which is like a full time job which is what I consider this to be.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
By KingOfGreatness
#190574 To apply for any position please reply with :
Minecraft user name: King0fGreatness
Job/s applying for: Any but gym leader
Experience: have played many servers and rule types for few years
Discord contact: KingOfGreatness #7398 ,( same for teamspeak)
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: 5+hours daily 7 days a week
Time zone: EST and work nights so awake during nights on days off
By OnlyNeedJuan
#190627 Minecraft user name: JMor1
Job/s applying for: Gym Leader (specifically steel) /Admin
Experience: I've been a head admin on an older server called Emerald Fire (now discontinued) and have experiene leading people in competitive games (think Battlefield series). I've played competitive pokemon for 2 years (though I have taken a break for about a year).
Discord contact: OnlyNeedJuan#4916
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: Varies, though 12-16hours would be a minimum a week (if the server becomes populated)
Time zone: GMT+1

I've got a couple of questions, however. The payment hasn't been clarified apart from the rather large 200$ bonus to World Admins. Checking your profile sadly didn't clarify a lot, age, background, stuff like that. This makes me question your credibility in this regard. Could you provide more information regarding this?
By TwoCommand
#191193 Minecraft user name: TwoCommand
Job/s applying for: World Mod Or Helper
Experience: My experiences are that i owned 2 or 3 Pixelmon servers which all shut down recently so i have been looking to play a great server where i can actually do things to help. I have also been a helper on many servers such as PokeNexus and I am a retired mod on Pokeballers.
Discord contact: Pterodactlyl #7894
Age: I am 13 years old so I dont really want to be paid I will just work for fun.
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: I can put in as much hours as possible if you ask me i will try my best to get that amount of hours.
Time zone: I live in Phoenix Arizona so my Timezone is Mountain Timezone
By Winglet
#191306 Minecraft user name: Winglet
Job/s applying for: World Admin/mod (whatever you need me to be) and gym leader
Experience: i have about 2 years of staff expierence both as leader and moderator and i have been an admin on a smaller community
Discord contact: Winglet#9579
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: daily around 4/5 hours once my laptop is fixed and weekly 28 hours max
Time zone: utc+1 european netherlands
By Alleykat12
#191495 Minecraft user name: 12alleykat
Job/s applying for: mod
Experience: i was the only mod on two servers ran by the same owner, i was also a mod on 2 other servers as well as a admin on one.
Discord contact: alleykat12#3227
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: i can put in a lot of time as im always avaliable i will mostly be able to put in about 4 or more hours in daily :)
Time zone: est
By Eean360
#191547 Greetings to who ever gets this , I am Eean i been playing pixelmon for around 5 years now I have my own vanilla Mine craft server right now we are moving from mobile so the server is in beta. Any ways what I am saying is i would love to help out my Skype user is Eean360 and my mine craft ing is Eean360 , as well.

I would love it if you could get back to me sooner then latter but no rush :p
By thieo
#191560 Minecraft user name:Thieo
Job/s applying for: World Admin/Admin
Experience: Ran a few servers to help out but nothing perm.
Discord contact: theo5423
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: as many hours needed currently a work from home dad
Time zone: Est
JOIN THE TEAM