Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By IssacRunGood
#190009 Hi Guys! In late December/early January I will be launching PokeNinjas.com a new and UNIQUE Pixelmon experience!
We will offer three worlds within our server that players can travel and collect every gym badge.
We will also feature player owned gyms, player owned shops, shiny starters along with player exclusive events, a custom ranking system, Safari, and much more

We will run Grief Prevention along with Project Portals and Project Worlds for easy teleporting between our three unique worlds. We own custom schematics for many pokemon statues that are unique to our server only. We will launch with a full website and a special launch event within two months.

What I'm looking for and what I'm offering:

I'm looking to assemble a team of 10-12 players for the following roles
World Admin - 3 spots available
World Mod - 3 spots available
World builders - 6 spots available
Helpers - 2 spots available
Gym leaders - 3 spots available
You may apply for a gym leader in combination with one other position.

What I'm offering:
I will pay every team member every 30 days. I will have a unique bonus system and have every admin position on the line over the next two months of putting everything together. If you earn World Admin for any world you will get a $200 bonus on top of monthly pay. I want to pay YOU and give you incentives to help make and create the best Pixelmon experience on the market. We will be making a custom/unique experience for our players and not following the same methods most other servers.
For more details you can add me on Discord PokeNinjaEX#2869

To apply for any position please reply with :
Minecraft user name:
Job/s applying for:
Experience:
Discord contact:
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly:
Time zone:

By Spicy
#190030 To apply for any position please reply with :
Minecraft user name: Spicy__
Job/s applying for: WorldAdmid (Or world mod) and Gym leader
Experience: I have experience with various pixelmon related plugins and commands such as wondertrade, gts, gym management, and various general plugins involving essentials. I have experience with dealing with players who are out of line calmly and orderly. I have small experience with building as well as experience with managing staff teams and maintaining the servers balance by making sure players follow all the nescessary rules.
Discord contact: KaneMan
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: 2-4 hours a day and 4-7 hours on weekends.
Time zone: EST
By Geodude671
#190099 Minecraft user name: Geodude671
Job/s applying for: World Admin+Gym Leader
Experience: I've been playing Pokemon for over 8 years, and have significant experience in competitive Pokemon. I was a Dark gym leader for a local Pokemon league for a few months before the league fell apart, and was defeated only 2 times out of ~10 battles (it was a small league). I'm currently trying to get reqs for the Mega Sableye suspect test. I also run my own private Pixelmon server of ~10 people, and ran a server of ~25 people for Attack of the B Team when that was popular.
Discord contact: Geodude #9469
Amount of time you can put in daily/weekly: Hours vary, but usually pretty significant time.
Time zone: GMT -7 (Arizona)
By Geodude671
#190108 I'm guessing your "lv19 starly beats anything" strat is Focus Sash+Endeavor+Quick Attack? That's just a noob killer and any experienced battler will be able to beat it the moment they see it in Team Preview. For starters, it won't work if Stealth Rock is up on your side of the field. Ghost-types won't be affected at all, and you also won't beat anything running Leftovers or a Poison-type running Black Sludge. Cloyster and Tyranitar also beat it effortlessly, as will Mega Heracross, Cinccino, Ambipom, Hippowdon, Abomasnow, and Aurorus when they're implemented.

Also, the Starly doesn't need to be lv19. You can breed two Starly both knowing Endeavor to get a lv1 Starly that knows Endeavor. Also, if you really want to use that strat, Shell Bell Aron works better anyway.
By turtwigsfire13
#190128 Minecraft username: turtwigsfire13
Job/s applying for:World Builder, maybe gym leader (grass, ground, or psychic)
Experience: I have been the main builder on many servers, and all I do on Minecraft is build (and sometimes play minigames). I am very good at large structures, and decent at interior decorations. I also enjoy placing heads of random players around, but I will refrain if needed.
Discord contact:@turtwigsfire13#7461
The amount of time you can put in daily/weekly:Well, weekdays, about 3-5 hours, weekends vary, but normally 6 hours min. Although, I am working on a webcomic, so I may spend some days doing that, but I will spend a fair amount of time building and/or just being online.
Time zone:EST
By TbAlpha
#190144 hi my minecraft username:TbAlpha i have experence with pixelmon mod i have played alot and i belive i can help my. age is 14 i wanna be a gym leader(dragon type) and a world builder or a moderator which ever is available . it will be on weekly mostly on fridays and saturdays 3-6 discord name: TbAlpha #7669
JOIN THE TEAM