Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By FrancoSanchez
#191740 Hi, my name is Frank and I'm co-hosting a server, and we are looking for staff in the near future. Our immediate need is builders, whom I will be coordinating.

Here's a little bit about us. We are looking to offer a truly unique pixelmon experience. So, we want to give players a meaningful, competitive outlet within the pixelmon server. This means high quality gym leagues, meaningful rewards, regular themed tournaments and huge player incentives. We also have plans to launch adventure mode, as well as competitive TCG shortly following the official launch of the server. The server will feature the same things you know and love from established servers, but we are gonna take it that extra step.

If that sounds like a server that you'd be interested in getting behind, please follow up by going to our Discord Server.

https://discord.gg/aXRVNXY

For the time being, we are only hiring builders. Closer to launch however, we will be looking into administrators, gym leads, and mods. When applying, please go to the "application" channel that corresponds with your interests, and fill out the pinned template. Templates will become available once we begin to hire for the position listed.

I'll check back here, as well, if you have any questions. Also feel free to Direct message me on Discord or here on the site.

Have a fantastic day.

JOIN THE TEAM