Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Oomaloo
#199906 Hello! I am looking for any possible work on an available Pixelmon server. I am interested in any work such as Helper, Moderator, Gym Leader, Builder, or any other position open.

I am dedicated to working toward a more peaceful and cooperative server and won't hesitate to get my hands deep in the Muk (heh get it? sorry) :P

My experience includes working as moderator for a minor vanilla server which has sadly gone offline due to being understaffed. For building experience, I have been working on a style to fit my personality, including Viking, dark, and Japanese styles. If you'd request to see a proof, I'd be happy to oblige (If I can figure it out). As for Gym Leader, I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I've had hours of training from my dear friend and would love to gain more knowledge by challenging my fellow players!

Thank you for your time! If you're interested or have any questions, please reply!

Time Zone: Standard Mountain Time
IGN: Lion_The_Killer

By Karanum
#199938 Hey there! I'm working on setting up an adventure server with a custom map, and we're in need of builders (and eventually other staff as we get closer to release). If you're interested, could you send me a private message with some screenshots of your builds? Of course you're also welcome to ask questions first if you'd like to know more about the server.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Karanum
By Siruss
#203788 I am in the very early stage of setting up a pixelmon server. I am recruiting developers, builders, and anyone who can help with moderator work. If interested PM me!
JOIN THE TEAM