Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By Spicy
#199980 Hello, My name is Christian Kane and i am 15 years old. I have previous experience in the roll of helper, moderator, and gym leader.
========================================================================
As a helper, i can assist many players with questions about the server they might have. I can also answer questions on the following things
- Breeding instruction (IVs, egg moves,environments,etc)
- Training instruction (Ev training, etc)
- Item help (How certain items work or how they r used)
- Natures Abilities, (basically if a player asks what abilities a pokemon has, i will probably know.)
- Mega evolution help (mega stones, key stone, etc)
As a moderator. I could do all of things i could do as a helper and more. Some of which include,
- Chat moderation
This includes making sure players follow all chat rules appropriately so no punishments are needed to be given.

- Server moderation
This includes making sure all non chat server rules are followed as well. may they be griefing or using blacklisted modifications.
As a gym leader, I can do the following things.
- Battle players
As a gym leader I will regularly accept battles from players that challenge me. My goal as a gym leader is not to win but hope that the player i have battled will learn something from our battle whether they lost or won. I can also learn from them about mistakes i made during the battle.

- Give battling tips
I can give tips on strategies ranging from how to sweep to how to wall. I regularly try new things on showdown to keep my ideas fresh.

PS: When being a gym leader i prefer to be able to choose my own team and the team to be given to me by an admin. training your own team as a gym leader could force u to use worse pokemon for multiple reasons that i will not go into. and preset gym teams are just boring.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, Have a great day!

JOIN THE TEAM