Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By DJAngel1303
#204546 So I been doing Minecraft servers fora while mainly Spigot ones and modded ones but this is a new server that I am making for my subscribers I have a system in place for them to get access I know how to do most of the stuff on the server itself but it the setting it up on the client-side is where I lack the skills the server is from nodecraft so there be 0 downtimes for that and it on a nice healthy 6gb ram if you like to know more what roles you want to reply then pm me or reply here using this template

[quote]x2 admins
x2 mods
x2 builders
x2 support
x1 plugin dev ( must be trustworthy and vouched on here)[/quote]

[quote]Note that if you lie on any part of your application, you reduce your chances heavily (this includes your age/ GMT/ Bans etc.) IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -

Age -

Timezone –

Current Rank – Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Can you provide a Link From MC Bans for staff to see if you been banned anywhere (MCBans)?-

If That dosn't work then Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server?-

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How long have you been playing on the server? -

Where are you most active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have Discord? -

Are you able to record? –

What is the date of the last application you made? –

How did you find this server? -

Anything else we should know? –[/quote]

any issues reply below or dm me on discord ytangelofhype#7245

JOIN THE TEAM