Discussion on any aspect of competitive Pixelmon.
By Tyceus
#164772 Hey guys. I'll be holding pixelmon of the days on this forum. I will be showcasing many aspects of the pixelmon such as ivs, evs, nature move pools and much more to give you an idea on how to use this pixelmon on your server or single player! At the end of every showcase, I'll add a poll. You guys can choose the next pokemon to be showcased. These will be published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

See you soon! <3

By HelenTheHero
#164813 How funny! Someone on Smogon just asked if Pixelmon actually could be competitive. :P
I'll be directing people here soon...
By Mosapotayis
HelenTheHero wrote:How funny! Someone on Smogon just asked if Pixelmon actually could be competitive. :P

Pixelmon can be very competetive. The server I play on has it's own meta defined based on the things that are broken in the Pixelmon version we play on for example, although it's similar to Showdown battling there are some differences that really stand out.
By Tyceus
HelenTheHero wrote:How funny! Someone on Smogon just asked if Pixelmon actually could be competitive. :P

Great to here. I have many goals on increasing the competitively (such as an official tier list ;-) ) but I think this will be a good start, that way people can get to know me and have an idea on how to use certain pokemon before jumping straight into competitive.
By bagebers123
#164921 I have made a tier list on the server that I'm an admin on. Though we put Tutor moves into the mix to make things more interesting. If you need any help then let me know I love competitive pixelmon :D.
By Tyceus
bagebers123 wrote:I have made a tier list on the server that I'm an admin on. Though we put Tutor moves into the mix to make things more interesting. If you need any help then let me know I love competitive pixelmon :D.

Hey there. Thanks for the offer. I would love to see the list. Can you please private message me the server and a link to the tier list? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
By AcedDunsparce
#164939 Hello great sir! Would this be the place to post my competitive Pokemon sets to be used in Pixelmon? If so, you'll probably be seeing me post away, giving off random sets that are actually useful (somehow). Anyways, I've been in competitive battling for a while, and I'm glad you and the Pixelmon team have finally brought it to Pixelmon itself!

-Dunsparce
JOIN THE TEAM