Discussion on any aspect of competitive Pixelmon.
By AllPlayAndNoWork
#169464 I play on pokeballers where there is there is a few servers that are quite competitive. Personally I play on Region 2 (/r2 from hub) where theres weekly tournies, E4 which is very tough to beat, and Red which is a king of the hill type battle system to see who keeps the tag for the week. But region 2 is an adventure server so no mcmmo, base building, or breeding but you can obtain a house or apartment to store items etc. And there is a Region 3 that is survival, with decent competitive battling and mcmmo, but I dont believe they have weekly tournies or as active E4/ competitive battling.

Hope this helps you find a server you might like. ;D

By urbymine
AllPlayAndNoWork wrote:I play on pokeballers where there is there is a few servers that are quite competitive. Personally I play on Region 2 (/r2 from hub) where theres weekly tournies, E4 which is very tough to beat, and Red which is a king of the hill type battle system to see who keeps the tag for the week. But region 2 is an adventure server so no mcmmo, base building, or breeding but you can obtain a house or apartment to store items etc. And there is a Region 3 that is survival, with decent competitive battling and mcmmo, but I dont believe they have weekly tournies or as active E4/ competitive battling.

how far is pokeballers on it's donation shop? i heard it's pretty p2w.
By rikjaymez
#170075 Pokefreaks.org will be hosting Rated tournaments weekly and the first one is set to start this saturday. For more info to see if you got what it takes then join Pokefreaks.org and visit our website to signup! http://www.pokefreaks.rocks/home
By AllPlayAndNoWork
urbymine wrote:
AllPlayAndNoWork wrote:I play on pokeballers where there is there is a few servers that are quite competitive. Personally I play on Region 2 (/r2 from hub) where theres weekly tournies, E4 which is very tough to beat, and Red which is a king of the hill type battle system to see who keeps the tag for the week. But region 2 is an adventure server so no mcmmo, base building, or breeding but you can obtain a house or apartment to store items etc. And there is a Region 3 that is survival, with decent competitive battling and mcmmo, but I dont believe they have weekly tournies or as active E4/ competitive battling.

how far is pokeballers on it's donation shop? i heard it's pretty p2w.

Yeah honestly there is some pay to win considering you get perks and access to areas that help you train your pokemon faster, but its not too bad compared to some servers that allow donating for ivs/nature on pokemon and things like that. You can check out the shop for yourself at pokeballers.com
JOIN THE TEAM