- Limit the usage of rare blocks such as:
- Redstone blocks
- Lapis lazuli
- Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, crystal
- Don’t overuse wool; looks fluffy!
- No plagiarism; all work must be all your own.
- Gyms must be no larger than 30 x 30.
- Be creative! Use a range of blocks and styles; boring builds don’t get accepted.
Why use torches for lighting though? End Rods would make for better modern looking lamps imo.
Also using snow is kind of weird. I get that you want it to look like white concrete and all - but I can't stop thinking of it as snow. Which is not a good building material (at least if it has to hold the weight of stone, glass and steel). I'd suggest replacing it with Diorite or white Stained Clay until we get actual white concrete in 1.12.