By AsylumDreams
SKy2008 wrote:
AsylumDreams wrote:Remember, this is just for a map. Not for the coding of plugins or the orchestration of intricate fan-fiction.

Those can be placed in other sections of the forums.

So no Command Block events at all? o.ô

Some, but the narrative isn't the intent here, rather the 'physical' foundations - the world.
Puff pieces help to inspire builders but the map itself is for people to use and explore.

A dedicated narrative for the map would be what follows the creation of it. First I (and I believe the Pixel we) want the map out there for people to use.
By Dme53
#166701 If that's the case, then maybe the resistance vs. rebels idea is too large for this. How about something plain and simple, separate locations with towns in each. A fire based volcano area, a water based beach area, a jungle area, a plains etc. They'd have towns that have contrasting building designs based on location, like tree houses in the jungle and fishing huts on the beach. Each of these locations are connected by the center area where a massive Elite 4 champion structure is. My vote is spawn is a peaceful town in the plains to have that homey feel to it. U like?
By SKy2008
AsylumDreams wrote:Some, but the narrative isn't the intent here, rather the 'physical' foundations - the world.
Puff pieces help to inspire builders but the map itself is for people to use and explore.

A dedicated narrative for the map would be what follows the creation of it. First I (and I believe the Pixel we) want the map out there for people to use.

Okay, makes sense. Then let's leave the internal storyline for a follow-up project. If the world is well made, adding one shouldn't be too hard.

New idea: After Arceus and his helpers created the world, they chose a location on their planet and placed the very first wild Pokemon there. This location lies within the region known as Pixilia (yay for including poll results!) and from here Pokemon began to populate the entire planet, adapting to various habitats.
The very first Pokemon would have been Mew - so we'd have a location to find it in. Also that would make the region something very special, explaining why every known Pokemon species - including ALL legendaries - can be found there. Plus once we get Arceus and the Creation Trio, we'd have a place from which to acess their plane of existence as well.
By dillbert0519
#166824 I was thinking maybe instead of an elite four there could be an elite five who would be the champions from gen1 - gen 5 and create a new champion.

Also, it would be cool to add characters like red, ash ect.. to battle

and looker for some kind of mini quest.
By Dme53
dillbert0519 wrote:I was thinking maybe instead of an elite four there could be an elite five who would be the champions from gen1 - gen 5 and create a new champion.

Also, it would be cool to add characters like red, ash ect.. to battle

and looker for some kind of mini quest.

Sorry we can't reference the old games at ALL. Them's the rules.