By harrymanhire
#170426 I can't beleave that I just read all of that XD but yea what he said I think make sents but no mouth animation :( eleander please ask MrM if it is ok for a tired animation for Fennekin maybe he says no cos maybe he hates cute things
By elxanderOMG
#170446 the animators decide the style of their own animations, a pokemon has to move with vitalitity, with energy, and make him look tired is going to look boring, fennekin is a fox, foxes are similar to dogs, not cats, and dogs are always active and playful
By harrymanhire
#170449 Oh :( so your not the one to do animation ok then we'll what is the next pokemon you will do? And do you have a Eevee model? If you do have one can I see it?
By elxanderOMG
#170450 yes i am the one animating all of the starters
By elxanderOMG
#170499 definitely froakie, my favourite pokemon is greninja, i love everything about him and i love all his line
By harrymanhire
#170626 Hey why do you have that big pokeball for? And how do we know if one got animated for me to find out I have to click on it but will you maybe like change the name to say that it's animated or something because how can we tell if it is or not