By xanderindalzone
#170180 the point is to make the model as smooth as we can with the most minimum polycount as posible to avoid lag, why does everyone want to see blocky models? the main objective is to fix the blocky ones, not to add more -_-

By Scrotty
elxanderOMG wrote:the point is to make the model as smooth as we can with the most minimum polycount as posible to avoid lag, why does everyone want to see blocky models? the main objective is to fix the blocky ones, not to add more -_-

Well, Pixelmon is a mod of MineCraft. It likely confuses the community around it as to why the Pokemon in it aren't blocky like everything else in the base game and in what I imagine is 99% of other mods that add creatures (Pixelmon is the 1% that doesn't, lol).
By xanderindalzone
#170182 cus pixelmon is way better XD... thats the only thing i can say :P
By MrMasochism
#170251 Hilarious, we addressed this 2 years ago and had massive approval for the path we chose. If you want to play a blocky mod then go do so, you could even code some blocky models yourself and i'll show you how to set up a side-mod to replace default ones with them
By souploop2
#170268 I am trying to post my Skrelp model for approval, but for some reason I'm unable to. The BBCode is set to "off" on that forum for me -- does that have anything to do with it? Is there a special permission I need to post a model for approval, or a different method I should be using? I was trying to post it the same way we post on this Feedback page.

Thanks.
JOIN THE TEAM