By Pokenerd8
#167147 3rd gym made so far, the puzzle based more on fighting the trainers rather than being much of a puzzle at all. All trainers have 1 lvl 50 pokemon Fighting type pokemon.(almost). I have also tested the Gym leaders to make sure they were strong enough to handle players but not to over powered.

Meet the Fighting Gym and Gym Leader Ricky Chin

Fighting Gym screenshots

Spoiler:

Gym Leader Ricky Chin

Spoiler:
Name reference: Ricky is Rocky, Chin for Jackie Chan

Team
-------------------------------------------
1. Hitmontop. Item (Focus sash)
Abillity: Inimidate. Nature: Impish
Max Ivs. Evs: 252hp, 100atk, 158spdef
- stealth rock
- toxic
- close combat
- sucker punch

2. Gallade. Item (scope lens)
Ability: Justfied. Nature: Jolly
Max Ivs. Evs: 6hp, 252atk, 252spd
- night slash
- psycho cut
- leaf blade
- drain punch

3. Breloom. Item (focus sash)
Ability: Technician. Nature: Jolly
Ivs: Max evs: 6hp, 252atk, 252spd
- bullet seed
- thunder punch
- mach punch
- spore

4. Machamp. item (Choice band)
Abillity: No Gaurd. Nature: Adamant
Max Ivs. Evs: 252atk, 6def , 252spd
- dynamicpunch
- ice punch
- stone edge
- Heavy slam

5. Lucario. Item (life orb)
Ability: steadfast. Nature: Timid
Max Ivs. Evs: 6hp, 252spatk, 252, 252spd
- dark pulse
- dragon pulse
- flash cannon
- aura sphere

You will get the storm badge and TM Drain punch

Fighting Gym Download

By Some Body
#168516 Focus Sash is largely wasted on Hitmontop with your defensive investment and Intimidate. Leftovers is the usual choice for something with Toxic.
By Pokenerd8
#168540 the focus sash i put on him was do deal with psychic type pokemon. i did put leftovers originally but people would just sweep the entire gym with very little effort, however a friend of mine told me to try a focus sash this way the ai would have 2 chances to hit them hard with sucker punch, tho then again the problem doing that is the player can just set up on hitmontop. i would really hope to change this team in the future when fighting/dark type pokemon are in the mod,
By Some Body
#168547 Strong, special Psychic and Flying-type attacks might OHKO Hitmontop, but not much else will thanks to the bulkiness of the set, diminishing the use of the Focus Sash. If you want to get some sneaky Sucker Punch hits onto Psychic-type Pokémon using a Focus Sash, perhaps you could switch to using the frailer, stronger Hitmonlee instead.

Incidentally, I didn't notice this before but Hitmontop can't learn Stealth Rock.
By Pokenerd8
#168549 Alright then i'll change it back to leftovers. Weird enough i thought it did, the server i am on had a player using it for their fighting type gym, i didn't think to look it up online about it or ask if they used nbtedit. i will change the move out when i can :)
By Pokenerd8
#172745 Added download link

Edit: switched hitmontop with hitmonlee
JOIN THE TEAM