By Pokenerd8
#172752 updated gym team
Added download link

By Sevaanos
#173573 So stupid question, how do I add these to my server? If possible that is. I've been making my own but these are way more amazing than my crappy ones.
By Pokenerd8
#173756 (*NOTE* that the Trainers added won't appear yet. from what i understand the developers are working on fixing that. also few gyms are little messed up from being rotated and etc.)

you need to download them then add the file to your .Minecraft/pixelmon/structures then put the file into the standalone Folder

Next you will need a program that can edit the text in the structure.json file. I much recommend to use Notepad++ if you don't have it already . then you go to the bottom of the coding and add

(*CODE*)
Spoiler:
{
"id": "watergym",
"filename": "watergym.snapshot",
"biomes": [ "Forest", "Birch Forest", "Swampland", "Plains", "Taiga" ],
"rarity": 20,
"depth": 2
}

now before you do anything look at this line of code.

(*EXAMPLE*)
Spoiler:
{
"id": "dragongym",
"filename": "dragongym.snapshot",
"biomes": [ "Forest", "Birch Forest", "Mesa Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau F M", "Savanna M", "Savanna Plateau M" ],
"depth": 1
},
{
"id": "firegym",
"filename": "firegym.snapshot",
"biomes": [ "Savanna Plateau", "Savanna M", "Savanna Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau F M", "Mesa Plateau F", "Mesa Plateau" ],
},
{
}

you need that ( , ) at the end of the ( } )after you add a new build into here. if you don't the build won't work.

after all of that go into the pixelmon config and make sure that structure spawning on.
and may need to make a new world or load in new chunks

i have kept the id and file name the same for every build.
you can mess with the biomes if you want to by adding another , "biomename"
i have no clue how rarity works yet so feel free to have fun with that
depth tells the structure how deep down you want it into the ground. (can also do negitive numbers to put them into the air)

sorry i took so long to answer back, i have been very distracted with a bunch of stuff.
if you have any questions let me know
By MoeBoy76
#173790 Yes, /struc should work, you can double check using /struc list

Snow: No, this is a completely new format, it saves and loads things far differently
By MrMasochism
#173792 .schematic files were basically broken by the move to 1.8 as a result i made my own format which preserves a much larger range of information and block types/data
By Sevaanos
Pokenerd8 wrote:(*NOTE* that the Trainers added won't appear yet. from what i understand the developers are working on fixing that. also few gyms are little messed up from being rotated and etc.)

you need to download them then add the file to your .Minecraft/pixelmon/structures then put the file into the standalone Folder

Next you will need a program that can edit the text in the structure.json file. I much recommend to use Notepad++ if you don't have it already . then you go to the bottom of the coding and add

(*CODE*)
Spoiler:
{
}

now before you do anything look at this line of code.

(*EXAMPLE*)
Spoiler:
{
"id": "dragongym",
"filename": "dragongym.snapshot",
"biomes": [ "Forest", "Birch Forest", "Mesa Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau F M", "Savanna M", "Savanna Plateau M" ],
"depth": 1
},
{
"id": "firegym",
"filename": "firegym.snapshot",
"biomes": [ "Savanna Plateau", "Savanna M", "Savanna Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau M", "Mesa Plateau F M", "Mesa Plateau F", "Mesa Plateau" ],
},
{
}

you need that ( , ) at the end of the ( } )after you add a new build into here. if you don't the build won't work.

after all of that go into the pixelmon config and make sure that structure spawning on.
and may need to make a new world or load in new chunks

i have kept the id and file name the same for every build.
you can mess with the biomes if you want to by adding another , "biomename"
i have no clue how rarity works yet so feel free to have fun with that
depth tells the structure how deep down you want it into the ground. (can also do negitive numbers to put them into the air)

sorry i took so long to answer back, i have been very distracted with a bunch of stuff.
if you have any questions let me know

I understand how to do the code part but I don't touch my .minecraft folder for my server. I use the forge server and launch everything from a folder on the desktop. Plus I don't have a pixelmon file in my .minecraft folder nor do I see a structures folder anywhere else. I'm not sure what I'm missing/doing wrong.

Thanks again. Still really new to this, but wanting to learn cause I am really interested in trying to design my own structures. It's what I really enjoy doing.
By SnowBlitzz
MrMasochism wrote:.schematic files were basically broken by the move to 1.8 as a result i made my own format which preserves a much larger range of information and block types/data

Ahhh I see, how would I go about making a .snapshot file?
JOIN THE TEAM