By Pokenerd8
#168121 6th one down and will post more soon
Electric Gym ready and Amphy is zooming at blinding speed into the battlefield!

Meet the Electric gym and Gym Leader Amphy!
Electric Gym screenshots

Spoiler:

Electric Gym Leader Amphy
Spoiler:
Name reference: Amp: The speed at which electricity travels
Team
-------------------------------------------
1. Lanturn. Item (Air Balloon)
Abillity: Water absorb. Nature: Bold
Max Ivs. Evs: 6hp, 252def, 252spatk
- scald
- Volt switch
- toxic
- ice beam

2. Pikachu. Item (Light ball)
Ability: static. Nature: Naive
Ivs: all 30 except for speed at 31
Evs: 6atk, 252spatk, 252spd
- surf
- volt switch
- extreme speed
- Hidden power (flying)

3.Electivire. Item (life orb)
Ability: Vital spirit. Nature: Jolly
Ivs: Max evs: 6hp, 252atk, 252spd
- ice punch
- thunder punch
- earthquake
- cross chop

4. Luxray. item (flame orb)
Abillity: Guts. Nature: Jolly
Max Ivs. Evs: 252atk, 6def, 252spd
- Wild Charge
- Crunch
- superpower
- facade

5. Jolteon. Item (life orb)
Ability: quick feet. Nature: Modest
Max Ivs except for atk/def at 30
Evs: 6hp, 252spatk, 252spd
- thunderbolt
- signal beam
- hidden power (ice)
- shadow ball

You will get the Bolt badge and TM Volt switch

Electric Gym Download

By Some Body
#168519 As an Air Balloon can be popped, it is more useful on an offensive Pokémon who can take better advantage of the single extra turn the opponent takes popping the Balloon. Lanturn would prefer to have Leftovers.

Jolteon has very little use for Quick Feet as it's already very fast and is not bulky enough to be worth inflicting a burn or a poison on. Paralysis is most commonly inflicted from Thunder Wave, and Volt Absorb handles it better by providing an immunity to it.
By Pokenerd8
#168543 i only put air balloon on laturn since, most of the time, people will bring a ground type pokemon or a pokemon able to use ground moves out 1st, i will think about changing it.

the quick feet i put on thinking nobody would try to hit him with an electric move if they can help it but they may try to use a status move. thought it would be more useful that way but i will change it to if need be.
By Some Body
#168548 I see the strategy behind using a Lanturn on an Electric-type team to repel Ground types, but Lanturn's set, with more defensive/support options like Scald, Toxic, and Volt Switch, don't really take full advantage of the turn that a Ground-type would take to pop the Air Balloon with a coverage move. If you really want to use Lanturn as a Ground-type deterrent, a more offensive build with Hydro Pump and a Modest Nature would suit the Air Balloon strategy better (although Lanturn's Special Attack still isn't that great). Your current set would prefer Leftovers.
By Pokenerd8
#168550 Okay, :) I will fix that to
By Pokenerd8
#172682 Updated gym to newer update.
Added Download Link

At the moment trying to get the structure in to make sure it works however i have yet to succeed. i have all structures turned on. placed into the correct folder and double check the coding in structure.json file to make sure i added it. yet to find one of the electric gyms.. But will keep working on that to make sure it works
JOIN THE TEAM