By GundamDragonLord
#174003 Here is my Gym, there wasn't much thought to put into it, after all I grew up on Pokemon, & took in account that since there are a lot of large scale Pokemon, also some that fly, or use Ranged Attacks, I decided to make the Gym as realistic as possible, also the gym is perfect to add side trainers to aid the gym leader, I also wanted to make the Gym Big enough so that it can be seen from a far distance, but kept the aspect of the gym as traditional as possible, I added simple yet complex details to make the gym as authentic as possible, a lot of consideration was made when making this Gym, so hope you like it as much as I do... If anyone were to own this Gym, id say Jasmine, or Whitney, but I can also see it being Falkner Gym of violet city, or even someone with fighting types like Chuck in Cianwood Gym. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGsMaeAfI6A

By Pokenerd8
#174029 From what i can tell i can point out few things:

Things that need worked on
Spoiler:
1. The gym too big for the town generation (that part was not mentioned on front so i'm telling you now) you want the gyms to be around 30x30

2. I don't see any reason why/how this is related to Olivine or Goldenrod.

3. way too much wool, builds that use wool on everything tend to look very fluffy and weird to look at. it is fine if you use wool but i do recommend to change the walls.
(i know you're using it to have a saturated blue color but the texture looks very odd)

4. I cannot tell what Gym type you are going for. i would think maybe a water type gym? but then you mention other gym leaders. i think it would be better to have a type theme for your gym

Things that you did good on
Spoiler:
1. You did a good job putting in a good amount of different kinds of blocks into the build.

2. you didn't make the gym a square/rectangle, which is quite common for most people to do.

Your welcome to edit your build and try again. If you do, just edit your post and say when you have updated.
By GundamDragonLord
#174053 glad you were able to reply to tell me what works & what doesn't I will take these things into account, & as I said I was making the gym as realistic as possible, a 30x30 gym, seems rather small, but In order to generate the structure, I find it understandable & I will give it a theme.... overall I was throwing further ideas to other people to push Gyms, into pixelmon... with the one created, & since I made such a massive gym, im sure it'll be a breeze to make one several times smaller.. & again thanks for helping with what works & what dosent.... P.S. I will go easy on the wool & will likely will not use it.
By Pokenerd8
#174054 your welcome :), but don't forget you can take advantage of going up and down if you need a bit more room
JOIN THE TEAM