By Techno
#174037 https://youtu.be/jORKFV1StKg

I've put a lot of time into this gym, let me know what you guys think.

Things i know could be improved-
-A bit of work outside maybe? Not great at building walls for things like this.
-Maybe some more furniture in the front, and maybe a healer/pcs?
-Should i replace the coal with something else?
-Should i make that giant coal wall look a little better?

One note, i know there's no glass. It's a dark gym, glass wouldn't make it dark ;P

By Pokenerd8
#174046 Overall your gym is okay, most of the stuff i would have suggested you already pointed out.

What could use work
Spoiler:
1.Like you said the outside could use some work. The bedrock seem out of place to me and the shape outside seems a bit boring looking.

2. This being more of a nitpick but the gym leader room seems little small to me. Bigger pokemon like wailord or gyarados may take up a lot of room and possibly sufficate.

What you did good on
Spoiler:
1.The size is not bad and should hopefully fit into a village

2. pretty nice idea to have a mad scientist create his trainers like that. makes the gym seem more alive.

if you need help with the outside i got a few you could try. how ever this is all up to how well you can build this. 1st off, i know your gym is about being in the dark, but i think i have something a bit better that could bring your gym togather. since you have the whole made experiments going on you could try an evil lair or lab. dark type isn't about just not being able to not see, since it has more stuff to do with being evil you should be able to get away with using windows, or if not that you can have the majority of the base under ground and have a maze of lab rooms in the dark and open
blocked rooms etc.
Spoiler:

i might have gotten carried away with my ideas xP but hope you could use this information to your adventage!
By TheOmniAdam
#195551 Hey Techno! I'm helping with Pixelmon in a volunteer capacity to implement gyms into the mod. I really like this gym and the story that comes with it. It's hard to tell because I'm watching the video in pieces but does the gym use Command blocks? That won't fly to get accepted for the mod since they want them to be universally accessible and many servers don't allow command blocks.
It's certainly been a while since this was submitted but please let me know if you'd be interested in revisiting this gym without command blocks or even a different gym submission. There's another push for gyms to fill out a nice big roster and we could use all the contributors we can get. Reach out to me if you'd be interested in any of the above.
JOIN THE TEAM