By GundamDragonLord
#174169 What Gym has the appearance of a lighthouse, inside it, has a Creek/Pond, full of Magikarps, walk your way, fight your way, to reach for the elevator that leads into further battles, that will eventually bring you to the very top, where there is Swimming Pool Gym Battle Awaiting at the top. the water gym does meet within the 30x30 requirements, even looks like a decked out Gym, with all the goodies inside... this is one gym that, would fit right in.

By Pokenerd8
#174242 the outside does not look so great, while you have followed the rules the build seems to need some work. the water droplet the only thing that screams water type gym, other than that the outside looks pretty boring and almost square shaped.

for the inside it looks okay, but as well could use some work. the main thing i wanted to point out was why a redstone elevator when we have an elevator block in pixelmon?|

my only complaint for the gym room is that the walls is nothing but quartz.

for the most part i think you just need to try another shape for the gym. and try different colors. something you could try to make is a public pool for the gym.
Spoiler:

or you could try having a trivia puzzle where you answer a question and go down a slide to see if you had the right answer.

hope this helps :)
JOIN THE TEAM