By Pokenerd8
#176248 Looking really good :) be sure to put a download link when you can, i'll be sure to look at it when i can :)
By Shadowkirby
#176678 This gym looks really cool!
I like how you have to go up the leafes and then all the way around the gym to get to the leader :3

As gym team suggestion, maybe this would work out? :

Spoiler:
Sceptile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Leaf Blade

Tangela @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Ancient Power

Whimsicott @ Occa Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Encore
- Light Screen
- Tailwind
- Giga Drain

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Calm Nature
- Amnesia
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Rock]

The Sceptile is the lead to try and kill fire/flying/bug/poison types with Swords dance + Rockslide/Earthquake. It has min def and hp, so that the focus sash can pop and so that it gets the unburden boost. The tangela is there, because it fits the gym theme with the leafes etc, and also to tank physical hits somewhat. Whimsicott is there to get a Tailwind and/or lightscreen up as support, since grass gets absolutely rekt by fire types unfortunately. Venusaur is supposed to somewhat tank hits and maybe stall the opponent out. With a light screen up, it's really hard to take down on the special side.
Serperior is the "ace" of this gym. With contrary it sets up leaf storm boosts. Hidden power rock is for bug/fire/flying types and dragon pulse takes care of.. well.. dragon types lol.
By bvanseghi
#183101 Awesome build. Mind providing a gym leader skin and name (be original!) for us to use?

Trainer and gym leader dialogue is optional, but helps out a lot!!!!
JOIN THE TEAM