By Allianths
#176301 Here, I built a really abandoned construction site to the point where there are already grass and leaves. In regards to the type of this gym, I'm not entirely sure which type between ghost and steel would better suit this gym, so I'll just leave the decision to whoever's handling it. Just like in my previous submission, I did not prepare a gym team for this since I suck at doing such. ;-;

The building's designed to be a parkour that leads to the top of the gym where the gym leader is stationed.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Download Link:

By Pokenerd8
#176558 ill take a look and add it :)
By Pokenerd8
#176569 i think you resent the ice gym world. i searched that world thinking you might have it in here but i'm not currently seeing anything atm
By Shadowkirby
#176677 I had a look at it, it looks like a really nice gym, tbh :O
I like the concept of it, that's kinda unique and I think in my eyes, the steel type fits it a bit more.
Incase you do decide to make this a steel gym, maybe you could use this team? :

Spoiler:
Bastiodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Toxic
- Protect

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
- Superpower

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Flash Cannon

Steelix @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Decided to use Magneton > Magnezone because I think magneton fits this gym a bit better than the UFO-like looking magnezone xD Also, because it's a bit faster than zone. This team is pretty much just supposed to setup hazards, phaze the Pokemon out with Roar/Whirlwind and pressure the opposing team with the powerful Scizor and Magneton. I picked Analytic over Magnet Pull on Magneton btw, because I don't think many people would use steel types against a steel gym anyways.
By Mostwanted123
#180205 Hmm nice, maybe if its accepted as steel gym, you remove the broken cobble, Vines etc, and make it look like the gym is being built "add some half complete pixelmon walls , smooth nice blocks etc" , that would give it a really cool backstory that the gym isnt finished yet xD and is being built, and then becomes more Steel/construction , then that would remove the "Ghost" aura of the building
By bvanseghi
#183104 Epic build... could you provide the gym leader skin and name (original!), however? Just to help development move faster.

Dialogue would be nice, but the main concern is the skins and name.
JOIN THE TEAM