By GoofShoes
#184767 Edit: Oh, yeah, I don't want to attach or upload a file just yet unless some interest is shown for the sake of space and time and such. Just let me know and I'll pop something up right quick.

I threw this guy together and thought it looked halfway-decent, drew up some skins, placed the trainers (6 and then the leader), configured their dialog, and now it's here! Let me know what you guys think. I didn't really get the idea to build it until after I created this world, and I'm also using it with my friends anyway so that's why it's not built in superflat. It is 14x27, and is also rather tall, but hopefully that doesn't matter.

Screenshots!
http://imgur.com/a/Y9aFU

Here's Gabriel's team - levels are completely not set in stone
Honchkrow @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Roost

Drapion @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
- Ice Fang
- Rest

Houndoom @ Black Glasses
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Nasty Plot
- Toxic

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Ice Punch

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Psycho Cut

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell
- Protect

If there are things that need changing in order for this to be implementable, then I'll happily see what I can do to accommodate! I'd appreciate constructive criticism, too.

By TheOmniAdam
#195710 Hey GoofShoes, I'm helping with Pixelmon in a volunteer capacity to implement gyms into the mod. I think this gym is very focused on being functional with a maze and room for trainers (and a lot of submissions fail to have a challenge of puzzle) but this one loses it's aesthetic with a freestanding spiral stairway to nothing.
It's also important to note that there's no control in what spawns around the structure and the submission you have here seems to be built into the surrounding terrain. I'm trying to spearhead a push to get more gyms to make sure the mod has a lot of variety and I like that you were working on making a gym with a puzzle. If you'd be interested in resubmitting this gym or even a new one please reach out to me- I'd love to see your future work.
JOIN THE TEAM