By Rvolution
#184901 Looks great! But does not agree with a gym bug. I think bug gym need something more like a forest. Anyway, it is very well done. :-D
By SKyTheThunder
#184903 Apart from the cobwebs I can't really see it as a bug gym either. Maybe some flower/bug imagery in the overall shape, but I can't make out details...
I think the colors are a bit too bright overall. I could see this as butterfly themed, but it's missing some contrast. Dark green, brown or blue might make a difference.

Also: Cobweb doors? That's pure evil! D:
By SCaydi
#184925 I appreciate your opinion, and no offence, this is the way I feel it.

I don't see why it should be 100% Bug themed, when most of Pokemon Gyms in games aren't completely themed. I think my Gym looks a little like a bee, but my intentions were to make something fresh and not plain at all, completely different to most of Gyms.

Hope this helps to further references.
By StardosCZe
#184928 I love it, but what I think that, you should try to make it more colorfull, maybe red and green add
By SCaydi
StardosCZe wrote:I love it, but what I think that, you should try to make it more colorfull, maybe red and green add

It was green but someone told me yellow is more bug-like.
By SKyTheThunder
SCaydi wrote:my intentions were to make something fresh and not plain at all

Sorry, but making it entirely one color (or only very close colors) is what makes it plain. Thus my suggestion to add a bit of contrast. It would break up the brightness and make the colors shine more against the darker parts.
JOIN THE TEAM