By Rvolution
#185705 Image

Hello everyone!
I built a new gym, this time following the rules of gym development. The total size occupying the building is 29x29 and have three floors. The first floor is the entrance to the gym. Ground floor is for the challenge, the challenge of the gym is a small maze with two trainers to fight. The third floor is the gym leader.

I have not used any custom skin. I never created skins but I can try to make one for the gym leader.

If you find any error in the building please let me know. Also if you have any tips you are free to express themselves.

Regards!

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Download:

Updated and Done! [08/09/2016] The building's interior has been updated (look screenshots) and the project is completed. Thanks SKy2008 for your tips. :-)

By SKyTheThunder
#185722 Another great build! Going with the theme and creating unique visuals while still staying a normal building.

Two things I'd like to see addressed though:
- A square shape of bricks around a mostly rounded building looks kind of weird. Especially since it's mostly going to spawn in grasslands/forests. Maybe change it to a 1-2 block wide path surrounding the building (and following its shape) and leave the rest as grassy terrain.
- The interior could use some decoration here and there. Nothing special, just some decorative tables, carpets, maybe some plots with Nether Wart... It looks a bit empty as is.
By Rvolution
SKy2008 wrote:Another great build! Going with the theme and creating unique visuals while still staying a normal building.

Two things I'd like to see addressed though:
- A square shape of bricks around a mostly rounded building looks kind of weird. Especially since it's mostly going to spawn in grasslands/forests. Maybe change it to a 1-2 block wide path surrounding the building (and following its shape) and leave the rest as grassy terrain.
- The interior could use some decoration here and there. Nothing special, just some decorative tables, carpets, maybe some plots with Nether Wart... It looks a bit empty as is.

Thanks for your help, I have taken some of your tips and I have renewed a bit inside the building. :-D
JOIN THE TEAM