By TheOmniAdam
#192007 Hey- I kind of have a bug gym bounding around in my brain. Less ambitious (aka less giant) and more thematic and aesthetically appealing than my previous submissions. Just curious if there's any point in continuing to make submissions in what seems to be a more or less dead section of the forums.

I know staff must be swamped for the release coming out in the next few days (which looks awesome) and unless it's the surprise they mentioned it doesn't appear to include gyms so I thought maybe work on this might continue thereafter?

Let me know either way. Thanks

By SKyTheThunder
#192014 Things are moving in that regard. I don't know if the next release will have new gyms, but they're actively being worked on right now.
By TheOmniAdam
#192015 Does that mean submissions are being considered? Or... just that progress is being made on what has already been committed to? IF you know- that is...
By Pokenerd8
#192016 from what i know i believe they were still accepting more gyms and are still working on adding in the gyms, as for when more will be added, i'm not sure.
By LuShTropic
TheOmniAdam wrote:If you hear anything we don't - give a holler. Obviously the bug gym is up.

Hey TheOmniAdam, I'm LuShTropic and I was requested by the administrators of Pixelmon to go around the Structures forums and I have a couple things to say to you. I myself just finish creating a Bug Gym for the Pixelmon Team, but you can still create a your bug gym of you own and submit it here on the forums if you want. It would be greatly appreciated!
By TheOmniAdam
LuShTropic wrote:
TheOmniAdam wrote:If you hear anything we don't - give a holler. Obviously the bug gym is up.

Hey TheOmniAdam, I'm LuShTropic and I was requested by the administrators of Pixelmon to go around the Structures forums and I have a couple things to say to you. I myself just finish creating a Bug Gym for the Pixelmon Team, but you can still create a your bug gym of you own and submit it here on the forums if you want. It would be greatly appreciated!

As I said the bug gym IS up: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=24270
Excited to see activity on the gyms forum.
JOIN THE TEAM