By StardosCZe
#193852 Hello! :) I´m back with another gym. I built gym for our new type, for fairy pokemons. As you can see, its garden with picnics, and with some pokemons. In middle of garden is Chinese Cherry Tree, with this I had big problem, because my trees looks often retarded :D There is one secret and prize for finding that, but I won´t tell you anything about this, just read everthing :) This building is actually the hardest what I ever built, maybe except that Olympic stadion what I built for one server. And there is one problem with this gym, and its his size. Is bigger than it should, not much, but its more than 35x35, and I hope there won´t be any complications with spawning. I hope you like it :)

Video:
Download:
| Show
https://uloz.to/!SBvDuCmD5Gb4/fairy-gym-zip

By SKyTheThunder
#193867 You had me right away with the cute bunny banners! xD
I really like this and hope it's not too hard on the resources to spawn it in.

That tree isn't the most optimal though... I don't think including the fences and the pink glass works that well. try to stay with just the logs and pink wool. Also that trunk is seriously bulky at the bottom. I mean, okay, you want to hide something in there, but it looks a bit misshapen...
By StardosCZe
#193889 Thank you for your suggestions :) So I changed trunk of that tree and I put away that glass and fence´s, so I hope its better now. As I said, Im not good in tree´s :D

If this would be better, just write and I will give you new link to download this version. And also post your another suggestions :)
By TheOmniAdam
#193943 For what it's worth I like it. Very simple to play through but the Pokemon having adorable picnics is kind of priceless. In my personal opinion having them at the picnics is awesome- but the ones hanging around the tree that are motionless but don't look like statues don't mesh- personal opintion. But the structure around it looks great- the colors are awesome- and yeah I'm pretty sold on bunny banners.

I don't know if having something in tree is great since MOST designs are built with more of an adventure mode in mind (since most those gyms don't want someone punching a hole through a wall to the gym leader) so expressly stating they have to break blocks in the gym seems a bit off for me personally.

Again- whatever it's worth I think it looks great and would be an awesome addition now that we're observing fairy types in the game.
JOIN THE TEAM